Chapter 16

Jun's POV

            Bai Lou and I went downstairs, and I sat him at the table that was a little big for him. Mom went over and started playing with him. I then realized I hadn't looked at my tattoo. I didn't want to, not yet at least. I pulled my sleeve down to hide the picture on my wrist.

            Then I heard someone coming downstairs, and I knew it was Minghao. I saw him in my big hoodie and oversized sweats. I couldn't hold in the 'awe' and good thing he didn't hear me, but Bai Lou did. He looks so good in my clothes. Even if they didn't fit, it honestly made it better. "Why did Jun gege awe at Minghao gege?" He asked with such innocence that I just wanted to pinch his cheeks. "Nothing," I told him, not wanting him to know why.

            Minghao entered the kitchen, still looking a little tired. Everything he was wearing made him look even cuter while rubbing his eyes. I blushed slightly, thinking how cute he was wearing my clothes. "Goodmorning" was all I could hear in the silenced room. "Goodmorning, Minghao," my mom said while playing with Bai Lou and cooking.

            I was still trying to hide my pink cheeks from him. "Goodmorning," I said, not even looking at him. I was reading something on my phone to make it look like I was doing something, so I didn't have to look at him.

            As I was distracting myself from him. When I decided to space out of nowhere, I thought about yesterday's tattoo I saw.

            *Flashback*

            I was getting ready to shower and then realized I still hadn't checked on my tattoo. Since what happened with Minghao, I just pushed everything away to focus more on him. I looked down the see a flower. Not any flower, a rose. That was weird. There is no such thing as a rose tattoo that you could get when you turn 18. I just decided to push it away and jumped into the shower like everything else.

            *Flashback over*

            I could hear someone sitting down in the chair beside me. Then I felt arms wrapping their selves around me. It was Minghao. "Whatcha doing?" I tried to hold back a smile but failed. "Nothing, just looking at something. Are you hungry? Mom's cooking breakfast right now."

            "I'm fine." He said softly. "Minghao," I said a little more sternly. "Please eat" all he did was nod.