Chapter 9

Jun's POV

            I sat there in a panic, not knowing what to do, looking at his pale complexion. Then Mingyu came into the room, wanting both of us to go downstairs. "Hey, guys, we have a sur-" before he could get the rest out, he looked at Minghao, lying on the bed unconscious.

            "What happened?" Mingyu said in a panicked tone. "I don't know, we came up here to get away from the noise, and then I was talking to him, or more like yelling at him, I guess-" I had to take a breath because I was freaking out Mingyu helped calm me down.

            "Ok, calm down, breath. Everything will be ok; we will call the ambulance and see what's happening, ok?" I nodded frantically. I sat on the bed admiring Minghao's beautiful face holding his hand. "Everything will be ok," I said in a whisper, making sure Mingyu didn't hear me. 'How can he look like an angle when he can't even be conscious?' I thought to myself, I admire and care for him.

            "Ok, they said they'll be here in like 10 minutes, you stay in here to make sure Minghao is ok, and I will let everyone leave, so they won't think something bad happened." I nodded, not wanting to say anything because I focused on Minghao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            We got to the hospital, and they tested him to make sure nothing happened. We had to wait outside for a few minutes. Mingyu called his other friends to come to the hospital and check on how Minghao was doing.

            The first people who arrived were Seungkwan and Jisoo. They ran to us and gave Mingyu and me a hug. "How is he? Do you know anything yet?" Jisoo asked, almost out of breath as if he had run up here. "We haven't heard anything yet, and they won't let us see him until they're done," I said

            Then Vernon and Chan came in after I called them. Even though neither Seungkwan, Jisoo, nor Mingyu knows them, they can comfort me. Trust me, I love those three, but sometimes they're not that much help with stuff like this. "Happy Birthday. How are you?" Both asked. "I'm fine. It's Minghao I'm worried about." They both came in and hugged me, then asked me who the three guys were. "Vernon, Chan these are Jisoo, Mingyu, and Seungkwan." They all greeted each other, and I could tell Vernon had something for Seungkwan just because he looked at him. Then I saw something I did not want to see.

            Vernon was looking at Seungkwan, ok, more like staring at him. They both were. Then I see Vernon wink at him. I don't think they knew we all were looking at them, and they were in their little world. I turn to Seungkwan to see a slight tint of blush on his cheeks. I started busting out laughing, which brought a lot of stares to me.' Guess they didn't see what I saw.' Everything came to an end when the nurse came out of the room.

            "Jun?" She asked. "That's me."

            "Minghao wants to see you only."