*description*

*cough*

•••

"Well, on behalf of my dick, who cannot speak for himself," Kade simply said, one of his eyebrows risen, "I would like to say for him that he doesn't care about my brother's feelings at this current moment — or his reaction to the photo."

"Well, I do," I muttered, my sentence coming out muffled in my hands as they covered my face. "Do you know how horrible this makes me look to the public eye? To be sleeping with my ex-boyfriend's older brother?"

"Look on the bright side, Em." I didn't even spare him a glance as I shook my head, grunting. "Emara, look at me."

My hands were pulled away from my face and Kade stared at me, his vibrant blue eyes twinkling and his messy blonde hair covering his eyebrows. The sight of his effortless beauty made my hard glare slightly soften, watching the small smile tug at his lips.

"You know I won't tell him if he finds out, you know me," he mumbled to me, "but I'm not going to lie to him when he does and say that if I had the chance to change what we've been doing, I wouldn't — because I would do it all again without a second thought."

--

Emara Giovanni.

Happily in a relationship with billionaire Tristan Black since before his business with his older brother became a success.

Three years and Emara was having no fears about her future with her boyfriend - until she did when his older brother pops in.

Kade Black. Tattoos, beautiful body, and messy blonde hair, Kade was the type of guy with an aura that Emara steered away from when looking for a new acquaintance.

Except for when he is. And what comes after is only the beginning.

•••

Guys, I can't stop finding inspiration for new books. It's just so fun making new storylines and plots lmao

Anyway. Idk when the first chapter will be out but if you already looked at my message board, you know that because of this book, I'll be updating TAO less.

I just haven't had the inspiration for chapters so i want to keep the updates slow so I can eventually find the writers rainbow.

Until then, beautiful nugglets!

_NuggletQueen_