ten

EMARA
*****
***
**

I sat behind Kade on the large leather couch, massaging his tense shoulders as he wrote down Lord-knows-what into several files. Rectangular glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, his hair messy while he scratched his neck where I had generously added a love bite to his flesh last night.

"Shit, move your hand up again, Em."

I pressed into the knotted muscle in his shoulder blade and Kade groaned, his head falling back into my lap. I bit my lip and pressed the heel of my hand into the knot, focusing on it.

Now is not the time to be a horn-dog, Emara.

Even though hearing Kade groan and/or moan has definitely become my favourite sound.

"This is probably from how much you were in that fitness room last night after fighting with Tristan on the phone," I murmured gently, hearing his raspy hum as he closed his eyes. "You could have come to me if you were stressed, you know. I could have helped."

"Yeah?" Kade questioned, opening his eyes to show that they were dark and hungry.

"I mean to talk," I stammered as he licked his lips, my cheeks warming up. "I-I'm not just here because I'm horny, you know."

"I know," Kade said with a chuckle before biting his lip gently. "It's not my fault you're always teasing me."

"I never do anything," I defended.

"You don't have to." He sat up, lifting his glasses onto the top of his head and rubbing his left eye. "Fuck, can I take a break?"

"No. You need to finish, Kade."

"I can do my work after I do you." I raised an unimpressed eyebrow and he groaned loudly. "Come on, Emara. I'll be good, I promise."

I slowly grinned, pushing my palms down against the knot in his shoulder blade. I smiled when he let out a low groan, closing his eyes again.

"Emara, I'm stressed and horny. Do you know what that means?"

Slowly, I shook my head, watching as he slowly sat up, biting his lip. I tried scooting back but instead nearly fell over, gasping when I began to fall. Kade held me, chuckling before he kissed my knee.

"It means I need you bent over this couch while I—"

"Kade Alexander Black!" I yelled, causing him to let out a laugh.

Just as I was about to lecture his impure mouth, he pulled me down and pressed our lips together, gently pushing me onto my back against the sofa.

***

"I'm not going for another round, Kade," I mumbled as he nibbled on my neck gently, humming. "I've got to finish these last designs and then I have a photo shoot for the site in two hours."

"Just push it back by a few hours," he dismissively mumbled, running his hand down my bare body as I tried to focus. "I don't want to be all alone in this giant penthouse, Em."

"That's quite unfortunate on your behalf," I mumbled, hearing his groan before he moved one of his hands further down my body, stopping at my inner thigh. "Kade, stop it."