Chapter 17

Chewing her lips, she muttered, "Mr.Grey Eyes"

"I'm listening, Laiba" he said raising one of his eyebrows, which were of a perfect shape. Just like the very first time, Laiba noticed that his eyebrows were dark brown in colour instead of black, which she have always mistaken. Dressed in his black joggers and a plain white shirt, he leaned down a little more. The top three and the last two buttons of his shirt was undone and the sleeves were rolled up, showing his veins, clearly.

Her cheeks started burning while her palms became sweaty as it became more difficult for her to breathe. One more whiff of his after bath scent and she'll faint anytime, soon. "Breathe..." He bent down a little to look into her eyes.

"Hmm?" The only reply that she could come up with.

Smiling inwardly at her reaction, he again repeated, but, this time more huskily. "I said, breathe. Breathe in, Breathe out!!" And just like that she breathed through her nose.

"Now, coming to the point, did you really thought, that, I'm gonna let you away, this easily?" His breath fanning her face making her close her eyes. Her mind took her everywhere as to what about is he exactly talking about, before stopping on his chest!!

Shit Shit Shit Shit!!!

Cursing inwardly, clenching and unclenching her fists, she lightly hit them against the door.

"Yes Laiba, I'm waiting!" He said

"Umm..okay, listen! Yo-you are taking it wrong!!" She stuttered

"Am I?" He said slowly dragging his index finger of his right hand, extremely close to the curves of her body. Leisurely touching the sides of her but not an inch far away from her curves.

A sharp intake of a breath was heard by both of them as he closed the palm of his left hand which was still resting against the door. Sluggishly drawing a border to her sides, starting right from her face to her waist. Letting his finger lingered there for awhile, he fixed his attention back at her.

"You still haven't answered me" he whispered in her ear. A shock gasp escaped by her lips before she quickly took her lower lip by her teeth and bit them hard.

Placing a finger on her left cheek, slowly he turned her face towards him. Staring deeply onto her closed eyes, he placed the fingertips of his left hand under her chin, slightly pulling her face to his level. Both of their breaths getting mixed. His intoxicant scent engulfing her, totally shutting her mind off! The feminine shyness of her body was making his stomach flip and his knees wobbly.

Both of them surely not aware of their feelings.

"You really really thought that you're gonna lock me in my own room and I'll leave you?" He brushed his lips against hers.

"What?" She blinked her eyes rapidly.

Moving a little back from her, he showed her his house keys which she had kept in her front pocket. She still couldn't fathom what just happened? Was he not angry with her because of her removing his tshirt? Staring at the keys, shock plastered on her face, she glanced back at him.

Trying to muffle down his laughter, he covered his mouth with his hand, but his shoulder still shook!! Embarrassed with herself and the way she reacted was way more than enough for her to make her cheeks go red, but, this time with embarrassment. The corners of his lips curled, involuntarily-and he fought back hard as his cheeks swelled momentarily with the pressure-but it was no use. His laughter erupted, echoing in the house as he bent over.

Seeing him laughing like this, the corners of her mouth twitched upwards, tentatively, exploring the reaches of a smile that hadn't been seen in several decades.