Chapter 24

"Bhooooowwwwww!!!" Jumping on his back, I tackled him down.

"God, Laiba!! You scared me!!" He said.

"Hahahaha....someone here is a baby!!" I said in a baby tone.

"This isn't funny!!" He got up.

"Oh, you have no idea!!" I laughed.

"You again came to my house uninvited!!" He said.

"By now, you should have adjusted with me in your house almost anytime!!" I shrugged, with my right leg dangling down from the sofa.

"Laibaaaaa...." He screeched.

"What?" I tried not to cringe but couldn't stop myself from doing.

"The hell you're wearing??!!" He yelled before turning his back!

I looked at myself and then looked at him. I was wearing a pale pink comfy shorts, white tank top and a pale pink shrug!! A perfect homey outfit!?

"I know I'm looking damn hot and you are having a hard time to control your hormones!!"

"Ya Allah!! What am I going to do with you?" He randomly made gestures with his hands with still his back to me.

"Oh, no no!! I say, let's get married first and then I'm all yours. You can take me--"

"Miss.Laiba Shaqil you dare not say anything more!!" He glared.

And I laughed loudly!!!

"You are so adorable!!" I commented.

"Whatever. Now go and change!!" He ordered

"But why?"

"What do you mean by why? Wear all these stuffs in front of your husband...go and change!!"

"Arey!!"

"Laiba!!"

"Okay, fine!! You know things would have been much better if you would have learned to control your hormones!" I said.

"For God Sake, I'm not getting turned on!!" He grimaced.

Raising my hands up in surrender, I said, "I never said anything!!" And the way he looked at me was enough for me to fall down on the couch and laugh till my stomach hurts.

After sobering up, I took deep breaths to calm down but he still looked pissed off!!

"Fine, I'm going." I chuckled and stood up to leave, when he stopped me.

"Laiba, come fast, I'll be cooking!!"

"Then, I'm not coming!!" With that I ran out of his house.

Coming back to my house, I again chuckled remembering his reaction. Shaking my head, I rummaged through my wardrobe but in a civil way. What should I wear? No, we weren't planning on doing something or going out, so what could I wear which will fit his "criteria".

Wait?!

Since when did I started thinking so much on what to wear or not?

And why was I even trying to impress him?

No, I am not trying to impress him!!

Not at all...

No no no....