Chapter 25

"Dadi...." Shezan ran down the stairs as soon as her heard Mom's voice. Before I could even stop him he was already halfway down the stairs.

Taking my very own time I stepped down the stairs, my gaze solely fixed on the steps I took with my heart beating. By the time I got down the last step, taking a deep breath I put my right leg forward first to take my next step when a hand came and wrapped around my waist.

Looking at my side I couldn't help but feel content with this small gesture by him. Even though I wanted to stop my heart from making any assumptions but my heart was not in my hands. Ashar, has very slowly had already taken it away from me.

Bringing me close to him we both walked together to the front.

"Assalamualaikum" we both said together stopping right in front of them.

"Walekumasalam" and I closed my eyes as tears gathered in my eyes.

"How are you my child?" Dad asked coming forward but I could only nod my head. But soon, a large hand was placed on the back of my head and a soft kiss was placed on the top of my head. "You know well that I don't like to see tears in your eyes." And I quickly wiped my tears away before looking up and smiling at him.

"That's like my girl!" He hugged me and I couldn't be more happy and content.

"Daduuu...." Shezan came and hugged him while Dad just pinched his cheeks as they both went inside. Looking straight I saw Mom, "Assalamualaikum"

"So, you got what you wanted?" She asked

"Yes, I got my family back." I replied looking straight in to her eyes but on the insides I was shaking.

"Will he accept you?" She asked.

"That's my problem, Mom, but what about you? Will he love you?" I asked

"How dare you?!" She hissed

"I didn't dare, yet! But I will if someone will try to break apart my family." I said straightening up.

"What will you say to Shezan?" She asked coming forward

"Truth...and only truth." I replied without any fear in my tone.

"I'll see to it." With that she walked away.

"If I would have been in your place I wouldn't bee seeing into it because if I'll lose my husband and child so do you!" I replied before walking away the other direction.

Breakfast was awkward but at the same time it was fun with Shezan and Dad. After finishing it off with everything, I went up to my room to gather my things before I leave for office. Last time looking around for did I forget or not something, I walked towards the door when I felt a pair of hands encircling my waist before pulling me back to it's owner's chest.

"I'm sorry for the morning" he said burying his face in the cook of my neck.

"I'm not angry with you" I replied

"Upset?" He asked and I turned around coiling my hands around his neck before place my head on his chest, "No."

"Will you listen to me if I'll tell you something?"

"Why won't I?" He asked.

"Pick me up at eight in the evening from my office." I said.

"Your wish is my command" he placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Ashar" I said looking up.

"Yes?" He said caressing my cheek

"I Love You" I said leaning on to him while his grip tightened as he pulled me more closer.