Chapter 28

Staring in a daze from my bed I couldn't help but feel vulnerable. I couldn't bring myself to think that what all happened. The pain, the breakdown, the darkness. I thought that I had overcome my past, my fear but things proved just opposite!

Rubbing my fingers with one another, I thought about Daniyal. The one man whom I trusted myself with much effort but he failed to look beyond my figure!

Soon, the lust became torture and torture became revenge. I was suppose to die but fate played it part and I was alive. Leaning back on the wall I closed my eyes for a second when I heard the clicking of the door. My heart started beating loudly just by the mere sound of the door knob but soon I controlled it and only after that I opened my eyes.

Ashar...

My mind couldn't process while my heart was in denial. Even though he was standing in front of me I still felt that it was just my hallucination afterall why would Ashar come to meet a woman like me?

Slowly I pulled myself in a sitting position my gaze focused on the very man which I had once left and now he had left me! Is this is the definition of karma? What you do comes back to you? But didn't I repented? Didn't I cried for forgiveness? Didn't I slept many sleepless nights? Didn't my nightmares became my companion?

Then why now when everything was going right on track, all of a sudden I has been slapped on her face? Why I was forced to stand face to face with my past which I had buried deep within my soul? Why again my child was ripped apart again from me?

Shezan...my Shezan

"Laiba" his voice made me calm. The inner battle that I was fighting with my mind and soul suddenly came to a halt and only his voice has that much power over me. Only he can still bring me down to my knees.

Only his love

"How are you feeling?" He asked taking a seat beside my bed.

"What are you doing over here?" I asked.

"Can't a husband visit his wife?" He asked leaning forward.

Turning my head in opposite direction I chuckled.

"Wife or a Streetwalker?" My gaze was so sharp that made him freeze.

In the next moment a chair was roughly thrown backwards and my jaw was held firmly. Not too tight to make me feel uncomfortable but not too loose to make me look elsewhere.

Making my gaze fixed solely on himself he leaned down which I remained unfazed by our closeness.

"Don't tempt me to bite that little tongue of yours" he warned I smirked.

"Hustler or Streetwalker?" I questioned even though fully aware of consequences that I can face.

It was just a matter of few blinks when I was roughly pushed back on the very bed of the hospital in which I was admitted. Covering my small body with his he stared deep in my eyes.

"You" he took a deep breath before continuing again "are only and only Mine!"

It wasn't a question nor did he uttered those words for confirmation but rather is was a statement which even if I wanted couldn't change the fact.

Only yours

"Mr.Sayeed I'm not an object nor a possession."

"You are mine!"

"And did you do the justice with that statement of yours?"

"Laiba...I wasn't thinking straight" he buried his face in my hair.