Chapter 19

"I'll pick you up" Ashar said.

"No need, I'll come by myself." I said smiling.

"I'll be here by eight!" He said ignoring my answer. Before I could say anything to him, he left.

A soft smile playing on my lips while I entered my office and walked towards the elevator. Pressing the desired floor number, I softly tapped my foot, smile plastered on my face. I can't help but feel happy with the things moving between me and Ashar.

And it's all because of Shezan.

Our Shezan.

Walking out of the elevator, I went to my cabin. Placing my bag on the desk and opened my laptop to check for any mails and immediately a notification popped. Clicking on the mail, I frowned when I saw that it was an invitation of a party.

"Why was Shahid hosting a party?" I muttered to myself. I took out my cell from my purse and dialled Shahid's number.

"Hello, Lai....I guess you've red the mail?" He asked

"What's the party for?" I asked

"And you forgot!" Laila replied and I again frowned

"It's absolutely not the date and month of the twinnies birthday" I said.

"No, it's not!" Shahid replied

"Then?"

"Dumbo! It's our marriage anniversary!" Laila replied and I bet Shahid was pouting.

"Ohhh....!!"

"See, how she's reacting!" Shahid screeched

"Stop screeching!" I said

"Then you better come with Ashar and no children allowed, it's exclusively for adults!" Shahid said in a mischievous tone.

"What do you mean by "exclusively for adults"?" I asked

"Calm down! Nothing as such what you're thinking it's only because we parents doesn't get time to spent with each other so because of this party we couples will eventually get some time to spend with our partner." Laila explained and I made an o!!

"But you know how Ashar is? He's not a party person!!" I said playing with my pen.

"And we very well remember that how you convinced him to come to come to a party with you!" Shahid said.

"But do you remember what happened in that party?" I asked

"And do you remember that due to that only you both got close to each other?" Laila said making me shut up!

"Think Lai, think...start to dig, start recreating what you both have lost, it's not too late!! Will wait for you. Bye." With that Laila hanged up leaving me drowning in my own puddle of thoughts.

Flashback...

*Wolf Whistle*

*Wolf Whistle*

"Holy Shit!! What the hell are you doing here?" He asked in a frustrated tone.

Well actually he looked cute!!
His eyebrows furrowed, his face morphed into a very angry expression which he was trying to control it by closing and opening his Grey eyes.

He was clutching his towel very tightly which was wrapped around his waist. He had just came out from the shower. To be honest, I didn't feel ashamed at all to utilise this time in checking him out after all not everyday I'll get lucky!