1

7 years old

"Jungkook-ah, I heard today is your birthday. Do you run a birthday party tonight?" Asked a boy who his figure towered over small Jungkook. On the boy's side, he had another three friends with him. With shoulder up and smirk on their face, they enjoyed how scared 7 years old Jungkook was.

The little boy feet curled on the ground, avoiding the boys hawk gaze as if he was their meal for them to fill up their hungry stomach. Jungkook's little fingers could not find their way to stop whenever he started fidgeting them.

"Since today is your birthday, wanna us give you happy birthday hit on your back?" The same boy asked; the leader among the other boys maybe which made Jungkook looked straight on the leader. Jungkook's doe dark brown eyes wavered once they locked onto the sharp eyes of the leader.

Jungkook knew when he said a happy birthday hit it wasn't the playfull hit as usual. It was another hit like bullies always did to any weak people like Jungkook. Jungkook took a step back as the group of boys approached the little one and hebalmost tripped by his own feet.

"Hands off your hand from my boy." A girl voiced out, startled all the boys there including Jungkook. The boys snickered as they finally saw a clearer view of the girl while Jungkook already had a small smile on his face. His armour finally came to rescue him. She made her firm steps to stand infront of Jungkook being his shield.

"Why are you always interfere when boys are talking?" The leader scoffed annoyingly.

"Well, Jungkook is my boy. So?" She arrogantly said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Jihyeon." Jungkook muttered behind her while tugged her sleeve. Jihyeon looked over her shoulder, founding the puppy eyes boy. A smile flashed across her face and turned stern when she exchanged her gaze onto the four boys.

The four boys rolled their eyes and took steps back. A small satisfied smile silently grew on her lips, seeing the boys were slowly surrender but of course they would not leave that directly.

"Ah!Since you talk about birthday party, don't worry, you're not invited. Because I didn't let him." Jihyeon innocently smiled."Who want to invite the bully in party anyways. Don't you think so?" Her statement gain the leader squinted eyes. His eyes flared with anger and hatred.

"Don't show me that eyes boy. You're the one who start everything. Now, get off or you want to taste the so called happy birthday hit on your back of my version?" She begun risen her hand up, threatening the boya which now grew scared. The confident in them acting tough had vanish in flash.

"You will regret it, Park Jihyeon." The boy stated between his gritted teeth and left the scene with his minions. A relieve sigh escaped from the girl's lips. Jihyeon turned around to face her bestfriend. Jungkook was small than her. Even they were in the same age.

Jungkook's smile grew bigger, looking at his shining armour but it instantly dropped when he saw Jihyeon furrowed her eyes brows and there was no sweet smile on her face anymore. Jungkook lowered his head and begun fidgeted his fingers again.

"How many I told you to stop being such a push over huh? Go and fight them. Aren't like you cannot do that." She burst out.

"Of course I cannot do that. They are big like you and I just a small bean." He mumbled without looked at his bestfriend furious eyes. Jihyeon scoffed and tugged his hand to make him look into her eyes." Sorry? Are you calling me fat?" Jungkook directly shook his head. He didn't meant it that way.