4

Both were enjoying their lunch together. Random topic had been picked as they kept on their conversation until Jungkook suddenly brought up about a new comer in Jihyeon's class.

The girl looked at him with squinted eyes and had a full bite of her rice." How did you know about the new comer in my class?" She asked him and Jungkook slightly shruged his shoulder, took another bite of meat.

"Don't ask me how. Other students are literally speak about him everywhere." And another bite found in his mouth.

"Good for him for having such a great looks. No wonder." Jihyeon sighed. "Does he really has a great look?" Jihyeon gazed up on her bestfriend across her. Jungkook eyes were staring deepninto her soul, searching for her words. The way he looked restless in her eyes brought Jihyeon drew a smirk on her lips.

"Looks like someone feel challenge." Jihyeon cooed and Jungkook scoffed."I'm not. I'm still the most gorgeous man in here. And everyone know that. And no one deny it." He proudly claimed for himself with his chin up and shoulder virtually risen. Jihyeon just pursed her lips and continued to eat. Felt so done with his cockiness

Her demeanour didn't satisfied Jungkook his question was not been answered yet. Hence, he put his chopsticks down and tugged Jihyeon's hand sleeve, stopping her from eating.

"You're not answering."

"I did. I already said he has a great looks. What more you want to hear from me? Are you just want to make yourself jealous? Oh! come on Jeon." She playfully smacked his arm and Jungkook groaned. He was not that eager to know about the new guy but knowing the new guy in his bestfriend's class was the thing bothered him much.

What if the new guy be the obstacle between them? What if the guy steal her from him?What if Jihyeon replaced him with the new guy.

The rumor saying the guy was a perfect and handsome was a worriedsome for Jungkook. He scared of losing his bestfriend for a new comer the one he had no idea who he was.

"You're not interest in him?" He asked her carefully. In his heart, he kept praying for Jihyeon says no. Jihyeon snickered before put the twin-sticks over her bowl and leaned her back against her chair, eyed her bestfriend who still had the restless looks.

"Tell me who can resist a handsome man?" She wriggled her brows while a wide smile slowly spread on her lips. Jungkook's jeart shattered listen to it. Meanwhile for Jihyeon, her mind had flew towards the moment which the new comer introduced himself infront of the class. The way he smiles, he speaks and he walks were still fresh in the back of her memory box. And that was a bad sign for Jungkook.

"Yah, Jihyeon-"

"He's handsome.Gorgeous and breathtaking too. But sometime when he smiles, the hotness of his looks turn to a baby adorable-ness. When he smiles, his eyes turn slit and crinkles form at his corner eyes. His cheeks bone are high just like you. And also, his has the bunny teeth like you too. Oh, Jungkook you should look how cute he is." Jihyeon explained the beauty of the guy. Jungkook at his seat, eyed her carefully.

She seemed like on the beyond of cloud nine. Smiling like her crush just noticed her or even confessed to her. The smile never left her lips when she kept praising the new comer and Jungkook grew annoyed.

Did she already forgot the guy who sat infront of her right now?

"He talented too. So much talented. He can sinfg, can rap and dance. Look alike he just good everything like you, Jeon. And one more thing, he also had the black belt of taekwondo. So, be ware" Jiheyon teasingly poking his bicep and Jungkook rolled his eyes with his hand flicked her hands away.