3

Jihyeon left her class with two of her friends; Yura and Haein. The three of them had been friend since first semester. Even they never met when they were highschooler, their friendship seemes like one. But ofcourse, it could not be the same like Jungkook and Jihyeon friendship.

Jihyeon was in deep of chatting with the two without aware of their surrounding. Three months break made she missed her friends so much. Once the three met up again today after so long, they still could not find a time to chatting even during the lunch break since Jihyeon would be having her lunch with Jungkook.

So, the only time she had was when they were walking together, from class to class and when the all the classes had finish, the time of going back home.

Yura nudged Jihyeon's arm to take her attention. She jumped her brows, gesture of her asking her friend what her purpose did that. Yura didn't bother to speak as she immediately signaled her head to look over the parking lot. Jihyeon automatically turned her head and now a smile spread on her face.

"Time to go I guess." She said to her friends. The two just nodded, agreed with their friend. Before she could leave the two in peace, her friends were still had chance to tease her which Jihyeon shook her head amd bid them good bye immediately. If she did listened to them more, the two would never stop.

Jihyeon jogged towards the man who perfectly in his black coloured leather bike jacket. His fingers and hand had been covered fully by his leather gloves. Jungkook's wavy hair was shimmerimg upon the sunshine made the black colour seemed like a hue of light brown.

The first thing she did when she met her bestfriend, she would greet him with a bear hug. Jungkook did the same. As if, they didn't met for years.

"We're having dinner at my parents' house." Jungkook informed her while his hand reached for another leather jacket for Jihyeon. He put it on her as Jihyeon drew a confusion face, thinking the reason why so suddenly they would have their dinner at Jingkook's parents house.

"Why tho?" She asked." You didn't check in our family group chat?" He said, putting the helmet on Jihyeon. As he done buckled the clip of the helmet, Jihyeon fished out her phone from her black jean's pocket.

JeonParkFam👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💕

Preety Mrs Jeon💕

To JeonPark kiddos, you're invited to our family dinner tonight. Place at Jeon's resident. Your presence are must. Meet you there kids!

She looked up at Jungkook and the male shrugged his shoulder." Seem like we need to go there now. I don't think they want to wait for us any longer." Jungkook said, glanced over his watch that wrapped around his left wrist.

"Guess, you're right. Come on." She plaufully smack his bulky arm and he internally rolled his eyes. Sooner, the two gone from people sight with the loud vroom of Jungkook's motobike ignitaion sound.

The two finally arrived in front of the mahagony gate. Jungkook pressed the button nearby, before the automatic gate spread open. Cars were in their view. Even they were plenty, the person who use was only Mr Jeon aside the other Black Benz that parked beside a black ferrari, resembled Justin in their garage. And that Benz was belonged to Mr Park. It was signal for them that, Jihyeon's family already here.

It been awhile they touched dowm their feet at this huge resident. Both pre-adult got off from the motorbike and freed themselve from the helmet. After took of their jacket, they walked towards the door with the leather outwear hung over their arm.