41

Jihyeon didn't know how long she had been crying in her brother's arms. Jimin himself wasn't complaint of anything. He tried his hardest to comfort his sister. The moment he got called from herㅡoppa, can you c-come over?ㅡ at the middle of his meeting with his client, he instantly asked Taehyung to send him at his sister house. Eventhough there was a slight dilema either to leave his client or not, he still needed to go for his sister first.

He sensed something was wrong. His heart was crushing whenever he heard her cracking voice. As he arrived, Jihyeon directly hugged him tight. Tear poured like waterfall. Sobbing left her lips, whimpering and whinning too. It took time for Jimin to understand the situation which turned his sister like this.

After twist and turn, multiple time helping her to steady her breath, he finally got the reason behind her tears. No wonder he didn't see Jungkook at the living room, accompanied Jihyeon. No wonder, he didn't get the boy friendly welcoming when he arrived. The news which Jungkook got cut on his heel while practising for better performance for his tournement, painfully tear Jimin's heart apart.

Jungkook already in his room, perhaps sleeping already. Jihyeon did checked him time to time, to make sure Jungkook was not alone and dealing with the pain himself. Jihyeon wanted he knew that his bestfriend always on his side no matter what. Every time Jihyeon entered his room, Jungkook never failed to smile at her. As if, the pain on his heel was nothing. And that just made Jihyeon even sadder. Behind a smily Jungkook, Jihyeon knew he was not fine as he seemed. And Jihyeon wasn't fine either.

She forced a smile on her face everytime she with him. Because she knew Jungkook was not okay, she needed to be okay. She needed to be strong for him. If she showed him, her tears, crying infront of him like a baby, it would make everything worst. Thus, she could not continue going inside his room even she wanted to be on his side.

Doctor said, his wound unfortunately a deep cut injury. Which mean, there need a lot of time to completely heal and sound like normal. Doctor also mentioned that Jungkook needed to limit his movement to prevent bleeding. Long short conclusion, he needed to stay on his bed only. No heavy moving.

"He s-said he f-fine. B-But I kno-w he didn't." She cried, tugging her brother's shirt. Jimin had no idea how to convince her anymore. He wanted to say everthing would be okay but he knew at this moment, the sentence was not a perfect thing to say. He lost of his word. His mind was blown away. The only thing he could do was, be with her,let his ears opened for her rants, crying and shared his warmth to let her know he with her.

___

Jihyeon woke up with a heavy head next morning. She remembered she cried like a baby in her brother's arms last night. Deep in her heart,she hoped her cries didn't reach Jungkook. It would make Jungkook felt bad on what had happened.

After done her morning routine, it was her time to go to class. She could not ditch her class not because she didn't want but she couldn't. She had chemistry and calculus today. So, leaving two killer subjects would double killer for Jihyeon. Jihyeon hoped Jungkook would not mind about this.

Whenever she entered the kitchen, sweet smell of pancake hit her nostrill. A smile drew on her face as she saw her brother who already in his black suit- ready for work- preparing for breakfast. Jihyeon didn't know how she could show her brother, the gradititude for his good doing towards her. Jimin never left her gasp for air as if she was drawn in deep of the sea. He was like a life saviour. He always there when she needed him. Even they apart by million miles of different country before, Jimin made his phone opened for his only sister.

Because of last night, Jimin stayed at her place. It was too late for Jimim going home even they were living in the same neighbourhood.