2

With a spatula in her right hand and a cooking pan in her left hand, she stood by her bestfriend's bedroom door. The door already opened wide, showed almost every single corner of the male's room. It's not surprise if his room was neat since Jungkook was one.

Except in the morning, the only messy place was his bed.

With squinted eyes, Jihyeon eyed her sleeping bestfriend which still slept cozily underneath the thick blanket only his head was poking out from the end of the blanket. He seemed like a baby with his eyes closed and lips slightly apart. But right now, was not the time for her to enjoy the cuteness of hee bestfriend. Instead of fawning amd hesrt melting by the cuteness it just boiled her blood inside. It already past seven in the morning and this pain ass still didn't wake up.

Jungkook was a deep sleeper. Hence, Jiheyon didn't have any idea of way to wake Jungkook up from his deep slumber except the thought of banging the spatula against the pan simultaneously. But she knew, it just a useless action cause her bestfriend would never give a fuck with that even the sound was so loud and annoying.

There was one way to wake him up to be honest but just thinking about it, Jihyeon was disgusted. She would never wanted to earn to be called as a pervet. No matter how hard and long she needed to take just to wake this sleepy ass, she would be fine as long as not pinching his nipples.

Cringe.

"WANT OR NOT I'M GOING TO ANNOY YOUR EARS JEON!"

With that she bang the pan and the spatula. It  totally a pain for ears even for hers. But that male was still dead sleeping. Only a low groan left his lips and small gestured of his body stirred under the blanket. Then, he continued to sleep again. Unbothered.

Jihyeon didn't give up either. She incerased the motion of banging the things and walked closer towards her bestfriend. A satisfied smile formed on her lips as Jungkook extanded his arm from underneath blanket to reach out another pillow by the side of his bed. At least, he already gave her a big reaction instead of stir under the blanket.

Quick as lightning, Jihyeon snatched the pillow away and threw it to the corner of the room. Another groan left Jungkook's mouth. He started annoy with the sound now. Jihyeon internaly screamed in victorious knowing she would win this time of waking him up in split second unlike usual she would take half an hour.

She put down the pan and the spatula on the carpeted floor and instantly jumped up and down on the matterass. She could see Jungkook's body that covered fully with the blanket now was slightly bouncing.

"WAKE UP!WAKE HP!WAKE UP! WAKE UP IDIOT!WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!-erk!"

In no time, she found herself with face first landed on the matteress. An annoying whine was released. Before she could speared herself off the bed, a pair of bare bulky arms wrapped around her, pulled her closer towards the bare chest. It Jungkook's habit, sleeping with topless and Jihyeon already used to it.

It's hard for her to speak when her face was pressed against his broad chest. Jungkook dove his face into her hair, slightly sniffling. The sweet berry shampoo of Jihyeon's hair strolled in his nostril.

"It been so long we sleep together." He said with his hoarse voice perhaps due to his morning voice.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever Jeon. Now, get your ass up and we ready to leave. COME ON!" She wanted to push him away but Jungkook tightened the embrace.