34

In the ladies, while Jihyeon was washing her hands, she noticed a reflection of a girl through the mirror infront of her, was standing beside her also washing her hands. She just rolled her eyes, no wanting to start anything or whatever. She had enough with her already.

"If you think you win today. You're not." Eunsoo said, stoping Jihyeon from walking out the washroom. Since Jihyeon was backfacing her, she needed to turn for having a clear view of Eunsoo. She had teary red eyes and that made Jihyeon wondered why. But that was not her problem so why she needed to stick her nose in her problem.

"You are a loser. Both of us are a loser."

Jihyeon scoffed and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I don't know what are you talking about. But thanks for not be above of me."

"Are you really clueless or you just acting, Jihyeon." Eunsoo spatted. Her breath was ragging and her hands turned to a pair of tight fists. Jihyeon tilted her head a side, crossed her arms over her chest. She rose up her chin, eyed the girl infront of her intently.

"Acting what? As Jungkook girlfriend ?"

Eunsoo furrowed her brows by Jihyeon's sarcasm. Line formed on her forehead and now it was her turned to scoff. Her action just made Jihyeon confused even more. Eunsoo wiped her corner eyes with her fingers, perhaps she felt her tear was making it way on her cheeks.

She really crying wasn't she?

"Mingyu is leaving."

Three words escaped from Eunsoo's lips, instantly took Jihyeon's breath away. Her bold behaviour just now was simply knocked down. Both her arms dropped to her side and tears was  built in her eyes without she noticed. She shook her head, could not believe a single word that Eunsoo had said.

It could not make sense if Mingyu was leaving. He just asked for get back again yesterday. And Jihyeon about to say yes today. But, right now the girl infront of her said that made her mind blewn away.

"You cannot be kidding me." She said between her gritted teeth.

"If you don't trust me, go and look for him by your own. You can ask Jungkook too. Or the other boys. Mingyu must be told them already."

It didn't take Jihyeon to process any longer as she abruptly sprinted out from the washroom and snatched her bag outside the washroom and ran towards Jungkook's class. Appearently, the class that Jungkook attended now was about to end. Also, it was the class Jungkook had with Mingyu.

Tears was flowing on her cheeks loke a fine river. Her sight was blurry and hics now started forming. She was crying. Even she could not believe what Eunsoo said, still her heart was incridibally hurt as if it pierced by many needles. And once she felt that, it was something she needed to accept althought she didn't want to.

Right on time she arrived at Jungkook's class, the class was ended. Students were taking off from the class. One by one left yet Mingyu's glimps was nowhere to be seen. Until a bright smily Jungkook walked out from his class along side with Eunwoo and Yohan. She felt like her world collapsed when she saw Yohan with Jungkook instead of Mingyu. Her cries started to get harder than before. A smile on Jungkook's face instantly dropped when he saw his bestfriend was breaking down.

Once Jungkook jogged towards her, the other two also followed. A hard smack hit Jungkook chest repeatedly. No word escaped from her lips but cries. He instantly knew what made her like this.

"Parkㅡ"

"I fucking hate you! Fucking hate you! You know Mingyu is leaving but you keep silent!You're the worst ever!That was why you are so eager for me and Mingyu getting back don't you?! Because you know he will leave. He fucking leaving!You are such an asshole!!I fucking hate you now!"