39

"Just in this week, there so much things happened already." Yura said, with her hands were tightly gripped both her bag pack straps over her shoulder.

Jihyeon glanced up on her and whenever she noticed Haein nodded her head by Jihyeon's peripheral view, she turned towards her other friend. She didn't know what they meant about. Did she left out or something? But it was not odd for her since Jihyeon was not a type to bother about people life. But when both her girlfriends knew something she didn't know, it down her.

"What happened?" Jihyeon asked."Yeah, first thing is, your bestfriend Jungkook cut his amazing long hair. He end up has short hair again. But no offense, all girls are still fawning over him. But still his amazing long hairㅡ"

"I know. Me too. His long hair is precious. I was against his decision before. I asked him did someone ask him to cut his holy hair because I know Jeon loves long hair much. He didn't cut his hair for long to get that long hair. I cannot deny that I miss his short hair too. His coconut head mostly. But that long hair is not easy to get for god sake." Jihyeon butt in Yura words just now.

"Then, why he cut his hair?" Haein asked. "He said, he didn't take care it well. It becomes dry and yeah, knots everywhere." Jihyeon explained. "Guess he didn't listen to me when I ask him to use boba oil for his hair." She heaved a sigh.

"Okay, enough with Jungkook. What the other matter then?" Jihyeon asked her girlfriend once again. She didn't forget that her friend just said many things happened so there must be not only because Jungkool cut his hair.

Upon Jihyeon's second question, both Haein and Yura glanced towards one another which drove Jihyeon confused. She noded towards her friends, hint as ㅡwhat is it?

"Yohan has a girlfriend." Haein said. Guilty and sorry waved through her veins instantly as she noticed Jihyeon's face crumple. Yes, Jihyeon loved Mingyu and might be moved on already from the man. But the thing she could not forget, her bestfriend had a crush on Yohan before. At the moment Jihyeon tried to forget Mingyu, Yohan came and made everything a little easier even at the end, it's not. Haein still remembered when Jihyeon was all fluttered whenever Yohan caught up with them. The hearty eyes Jihyeon used to look at him.

Yura on Jihyeon's other side since Jihyeon was walking at the middle between her friend, had sensed something off the moment Jihyeon was left speechless. Jihyeon almost stopped from walking as she listened to that. For Jihyeon, it was not hurtful news since her heart was not that attach to him much like she attached to Mingyu or Jungkook. Inspite she remembered the day Yohan been all gentleman, became a worrior in the library towards her, and all concerned that leading her to overthinking and having high hope, that made her a little mad.

In Jihyeon's mind, she thoughtㅡif Yohan has a girlfriend, why he doesn't act like one?ㅡperhaps, that was the way he used to interact with girl, all gentle and cares. His parents must be teach him right and well. But how about they had mutual feeling before? She could not forget the day when the truth reveal about who was Yohan truly. When Jungkook confessed, that Yohan had the same feeling as her before.

"Jihyeon." Haein slightly shook her shoulder, bringing her back to her trance. "You good?" Haein asked her. Jihyeon's eyes were automatically looked up at her and exchanged instantly towards Yura. "Yeah, I'm good. Actually, how did you know tho?" She asked, threw out the bother thoughts she had just now in her mind.

It is an old story Jihyeon. It's not like you like him that way anymore.

"Everyone talk about it. Perhaps one of our department member is his girlfriend's friend or her instagram follower? I didn't know either." Said Yura and Haein continued to explain."She saw his girlfriend posted on instagram. Their picture together at restaurant something. And you wanna know what the caption is?"