10

Another week started and the two of them never seemed to like it. It just a starter for another week yet the two already hoping for another weekend. For a student like them, studying was must but when it came to another week that was meant, new assignment would be given, new report need to complete and more. Thus, they could not stop themselve to think about weekend to approach as soon as possible so they could relax their mind after pressed their brain while studying.

However the fact Jihyeon had two same clasees with Yohan still could not help to lift her spirit up for going to class. Deep in her heart, she hoping the lecturer would text them for cancling class which absolutely only happened in her dream. Anyways, still she would not be able to bear if they need to have extra class for replace the cancle class so it better the class run like it suppose to be.

"Should we go together?" Yohan suddenly asked her as he approached Jihyeon by the door. Jihyeon was talking with her friends and about to bid each other good bye since they would not having the same classes after this. Jihyeon and her friends looked up at Yohan who had his signature sweet smile of his.

Her friends could tell Jihyeon was floating ovee the cloud nine with the gaze she looked at Yohan. Plus her face was slowly crept in red because of her crush was asking her to go together to the next class.

"So, farewell?" Her friend, Yura said to Jihyeon. Jihyeon looked over her and Haein before nodded their head in the same time. "Alright. See you again when I see you." She waved her hand after gave her friend soft taps on each of their shoulder.

Haein and Yura were taking another way and Jihyeon and Yohan took another way as well as their class not in the same direction.

The two were walking in silence for a moment. Jihyeon usually not a shy one even she with her crush just somehow the feminin side of her showing made she looked like one but the true was she didn't. That the reason why guys love to be around her since she was easy going with people and friendly.

After good seconds, they started talking in random topic such the clichè question; how your weekened?, so you enjoy your weekend? Some kind like that. They did exchanged laughter with one another. Seeing how cute and soft Yohan looked made Jihyeon thought of Jungkook.

Yohan is a good guy but why Jungkook still

Her thoughts stopped when she saw a familiar figure from the end of the hall way as the figure was walking towards their direction. Jihyeon could not think wise but the thing she had in her mind to make excuse to use another way. Yet her mind didn't help her to find one to tell Yohan. Their feet were literally still walking, made the distance between them and the person closer.

"Hey,Yohan!"

Jihyeon's feet abruptly stopped on the lane so did Yohan. For her it would be a force stop motion but for Yohan didn't.  Whenever she looked up to Yohan, he had a smile on his face, greeting the man back.

"Yo, Mingyu."

Like usual, he stunning like always. He just wear his short sleeve black tee-shirt tuck in neatly with his white coloured jeans. Simple outfit yet screaming out the handsomeness of his. He only had a book in his hand, grasping it securely. His other hand was deep buried in his pocket. That looks just showed to people how attractive he was.

Jihyeon's brain stop functioning for a moment plus when she seeing the two interacting. Mingyu also had his smile on his face which she missed so much. Unfortunately the smile not for her but for Yohan on her side. The three of them were close to each other but Mingyu seemed didn't notice her presence. He not even glanced to Jihyeon's direction.

Her heart oddly felt hurt by his deed. She knew she should not feel that way but she could not do anything as that was her heart problem.

As the two were talking for quite moment, Jihyeon just stayed silent. For unknown reason she wanted the earth just swallowed her immediately so she should not see the way Mingyu treated her as if she was invisible. IfJungkook was here, he might be dragged her instantly out from the scene.