24

Eventhough she came back, Jungkook could feel the distance between them. Jihyeon did not talk anything to him since then. She would just nodding her head or shaking. Fortunately, she did not do it only towards Jungkook, instead towards everyone.

All students that know Jihyeon could easily notice the changes onto the girl. But none of them were talking about it.

"We are going with Justin again today. Is it okay with you?" Jungkook asked her while both of them were getting ready for their campus. Jihyeon was picking up her bag and slung the strap over her shoulder as her eyes met Jungkook's. Automatically she drew her eyes away and nodded her head for the answer.

Even now, she could not endure having eye contact with Jungkook. That broke the man's heart to be honest. The way Jihyeon immediately turned away made his stomach churned in painful way yet he could not say anything about it. All thing he just could hoping, Jihyeon would be okay as soon as possible.

Because he missed her so much.

Having ride with Justin was such a rare for them. And still it already third times they went to campus with Justin. No matter how excited Jihyeon was on the first place about have ride with Justin, she still prefer Jungkook's motorbike. For her, she loves whenever the wind hit her face as the coldness of wind caressed hee skin.

Therefore, to avoid any awkwardness between the two for now, Jungkook made up his mind to have ride with Justin. At least, he could give Jihyeon own space unlike if they rode Jungkook's motorbike.

Like usual, all the eyes would lay onto them when Jungkook parked his ferrari. As he unlocked the car after both of him and Jihyeon got off from the four tires vehicle, he stopped infront of her. Remember, every single time Jungkook would walk her to class but not for now. They would bid each other good bye at the parking lot and would meet again at the parking lot too.

The interaction of the two had caught by Yura and Haein. Both were engulfed in guilty since they also one of the reason why Jihyeon turned out like that. They had said the same thing like Eunsoo said past days ago. Hence,guilty seemed could left them alone.

And the silence between the two reached to Mingyu's ears. Almost students knew about it.

"Now you satisfied?" Mingyu asked, rage was evident in his almond eyes. He could not stop glaring death towards the petite girl infront of him. He swore if Eunsoo was a man, he would already punched her on the face. Eunsoo was terrified but her ego also higher made she had courage to make up a poker face while confront Mingyu.

"Isn't what you want after all? You break up with her for her best, because you want her to be with Jungkook. Don't you? So, you can say I make everything clear for her so she can make up her mind and open her eyes wide to see-"

"ENOUGH!" Mingyu yelled, brushed his hair backwards. Eunsoo flinched by his loud voice which made her to stumble a step backwards. He turned away and walked by the edge of rooftoop. His hands grip tightly the barricade and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"You know nothing about this. Just stay out yourself from this mess,Eunsoo." Mingyu said, shutting his eyes closed. And he regret it sooner when the scene of Jihyeon walked out from the cafe flashed infront of his closed eyes. He noticed the tear escaped from the girl eyes when Jungkook tried to comfort her.

Her sweet smile was gone. He didn't care either the smile because of him or not but it enough for Mingyu if he could see Jihyeon could smile again.

"If you mad at me, just be me. Don't drag Jungkook and Jihyeon in our mess, Eunsoo. Didn't I told you, that I cannot give what you seek? I made everything clear didnt I?" He turned towards Eunsoo who had her lips quivered. "No matter how much I want them together, still it is not your work to make it happen. Neither my work. So please, know your place."