36

Jungkook already left for his class so Jihyeon had no choice to walk with Yohan to their English class together.

"Congrats for been chosen. The taekwondo championship I mean. Jungkook told me yesterday." Jihyeon said, fixing her tote bag strap over her shoulder."Just a reserve. You know back up. If Jungkook cannot make it, that will be my chance to shine if not, I'm not." He formed a smile.

She didn't know either he really guiene smiled or he forced one on his face. Due to the way he talked he sounded painful and Jihyeon felt sorry about it.

"I know it will sound selfish but- Jungkook really hope to participate this for long time already. Hope you're not planing to kill him."

Yohan snickered and shook his head. "If I really want to be the parcipitant, I will just ask my father's help then. Remember my father is the chief at his acedemy?"

Jihyeon nodded with a smile. She almost forget about that one fact. "Yeah. You got the point. Thank you then."

___

As they arrived at Jeon's residence for family dinner, a black Mercz caught their attention. It's not belong to Jimin neither Jihyeon's parents. If it belonged to them, they would park by their home instead infront of Jeon's residence. Looking onto each other, Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and they walked side by side towards the enternce door. Mrs Jeon was the one who welcoming them by the door. Like always, she would engulf the two of them with a warmth hug and kissed them on the cheeks.

As farther as they entered towards the living room, more people greeted their eyes. Actually no new faces, except Taehyung and his sister as new comer. Jimin was sitting beside his soon wife while Taehyung was sitting beside his soulmate. Jihyeon's father was sitting with Mr Jeon, across the three couch. And for Mrs Park, Jihyeon could see her no where. When Mrs Jeon excused herself for kitchen, Jihyeon made up her mind, might be her mother was there.

Taehyung wriggled his brows as he locked his eyes with Jihyeon's. His hand was up and waved towards her and Jungkook. Instead being friendly, she chose to be her annoying ass like usual when it came to Taehyung.

"Why he even here?" Jihyeon said, nodding out towards Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat upstaright. Both fathers seemed used with that already when it came to these two so they just sat silent and wait for Taehyung come back." I am a part of this family too for your infromation."

"You are not going to marry any of us yet you're here."

"I am your brother's bestfriend and your future sister in law's brother." He added. "So? That didn't make you one of the family member." Jihyeon crossed her arm with her head chinned up proudly. Jungkook at het back just shaking his head so did the two fathers.

"So this is the way you talk with the person who taking care of you since kid?" Taehyung sounded hurt and it obviously an act. "Sorry to say Kim Taehyung. The one who take care of me is this guy." She said, refered on Jungkook.

Before things getting farther and might be turn up into bicker, Mrs Park came to the living room with Mrs Jeon on her side. Jihyeon hugged her mother for a few good minutes. Mrs Park smiled softly. She noticed her daughter had dark circle under her eyes. She wondered, did her daughter got enough sleep past night. Yet, based on Jimin told her, Jihyeon was getting better. So, she felt relieve and not worried much.

"Why you two celebrate without us huh? Jungkook got chosen so we need to celebrate it together. How could you do that to us?" Mrs Jeon scoffed jokingly as she slapped her son's arm. Hissing left Jungkook's pink lips and rubbed the spot his mother hit him.