23

A door bell of Park residence was ringing that caught Mrs Park's attention. She was alone at the house while her husband was going to company. As she dried her hand by the handkerchief nearby, she immediately made her ways towards the main door.

As she opened the door, her heart broke instantly when she saw her only princess was in a broken state. Her bangs almost stuck on her wet face due to her tears that kept rolled on her pretty small face. "Jihyeon, what's wrong?" Mrs Park softly asked the girl and brought her inside but Jihyeon took steps backwards and shook her head.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Why people so fucking annoying?I told them that me and Jungkook are nothing. We are just fucking best friend and not more than that. Why it so hard to understand? I am so tired to repeat the same thing all over again. Omma.."

Jihyeon fall on the door step, face dug onto her palms. Mrs Park was taken back with her daughter out burst. She didn't expect to see this view of her daughter been broke again. The last time was because of Mingyu.

Taking a deep breath and said nothing, she removed Jihyeon's shoes and put it on a rack nearby. Slowly she helped her daughter be on her feet and brought her inside the house. After locked the door, she leaded her daughter towards the living room and sat on the couch.

Jihyeon was still crying. Her face was red like about to explode. Both of her hands were balling into a pair of tight fist which turned her knuckles white. Her body was bouncing and shaking due to her cries.

"Baby.." Her mother called her gently and caressed her hair.

"I know me and Jungkook cannot be separated but that is not mean we are in love. Yes we sleeping in the same bed, cuddle up sometime. But that not mean me and him are things. Omma and appa never say no to that. Mr and Mrs Jeon never said that either.

She talked about limit and lines.And both of us are grown up ass person already so we know what we should and should not do. Jungkook and I are nothing omma. Pleaseee. I know you and appa, Jungkook's parents themselves, even my brother. You want us to be together. But we just can't."

Jihyeon slowly chinned up to look at her mother who had a deep concern face. A small guilty smile sketched on Mrs Park's lips.

"When they said, just date Jungkook then. You know how embarrassed I am. I didn't know how should I face Jungkook after this. I hold this for so long and I cannot stand with this anymore. I take every they said as jokes and I shrugged it off with hope they stop talking bout that. But it just make them say like that more.

I cannot see Jungkook more than a bestfriend. Omma." She cried again and again. Her feet were kicking the air like a toddler. Whinning and whimpering also there.

"Hey, hey." Mrs Park slowly scooted towards her daughter and removed the bang from her daughter's face. Jihyeon was acting like a kid as her hands were aggressively pushed her mother's hand away but Mrs Park didn't budge. She cupped her daughter face and kissed her forehead to calm the girl down.

"Yes, I love Jungkook but as a bestfriend. Jimin said, I will get jealous if  Jungkook get back with Jungna but the real is I am scared if he broke again. Taehyung said what kind bestfriend are if we sleep in the same bed. Omma, we sleep together since kid. Eunsoo said what kind of girlfriend I am hugging her bestfriend frequently infront of her boyfriend.

What she knows about me?She has no right to say that! Jungkook and I know what should and should not. She acted like she knows me so long. But we just know not so long after she tried to take Mingyu away.

I cannot omma. I cannot stand this. Jungkook might seem he is fine with this but I am not. I feel so embarrass to face him. I scared if I look him in different way and make us distance from each other. I cannot. Please omma. I cannot do this."