43

Lately, she realised that Jungkook became more clingy than usual. More clingy than usual means, he wanted Jihyeon 24 hours by his sides, cuddling with him. It was not like Jihyeon minded any of itㅡ just she didn't expect it coming. Jihyeon drew her mind, perhaps because of his heel not completely heal and his movement was limited also he in sick state, affection was the biggest thing Jungkook needed. But, as she could recall whenever she sick, she was not that clingy? But whatever was it, she just shooed the thoughts away.

There was one morning, which Jungkook and Jihyeon were endup sleeping together since he was crying all night to his sleep. Jihyeon knew it was not good to leave him alone plus he alreasy asked to sleep with her after all. And on the next morning, whenever Jihyeon was up from her sleep, she found Jungkook spooning her in his arms. His head dove on her neck, arms around her torso and legs over her body. She seemed locked under Jungkook's hold. But at that day, she had class to attend.

Hence, she tried to set herself free as quiet as possible to not waking the guy from his dreamland. But once Jihyeon made a movement, he would tightened his grip around her made it worst. She acknowledge she could just, patted him to wake him up and release her but she could not. Jungkook's puffy eyes were still there. Jihyeon saw them. And it guilt her to wake him up when she could get off from bed without bother him. She wanted Jungkook to rest as much as he could.

But after another round of movement, Jihyeon failed. Jungkook's puffy eyes were slowly opened which stopping Jihyeon from moving instantly. His half opened eyes, looked at her in wonder. Jihyeon plastered a smile and caressed his side of face.

"You up?" Jungkook hastily shook his head. He was still sleepy as it was visible clear seeing him had trouble to open his eyes."You're going to class?" His raspy morning voice, rang through Jihyeon's ear. It was not only raspy voice, it also sounded like whinning. Jihyeon didn't answer him as she suddenly had no words in her mind. Even the real thing was either yes or no only.

But looking at Jungkook right now, she felt sorry for him to leave him alone in the house.

"Can you stay today?" It took Jihyeon guard which silent instantly fall between them. The eyes were locking as if they were comunicating through it. Yet, no message deliver from one another. Jungkook smiled and shook his head, loosening his arms from Jihyeon's waist. "I'm sorry. It a selfish of me. You can goㅡ"

Jihyeon quickly held Jungkook's arm and put it on her waist like before again."It's my only English class. But we have done all the topic, so it's okay, I guess. I will stay with you today."

"Really?" His eyes were gleamering despite his swollen eyes. Jihyeon nodded which he instantly cuddled with her again. Drifting to sleep in no time.

"Why there is Mingyu in your eyes again?"

___

Jihyeon knocked Jungkook's room door. As she heard a faint hum from the inside,she swung the door opened. It was weekend, finally. A smile crept up on Jihyeon's lips as she saw Jungkook was concentrate doing his exercies on his bed. His back leaning against the headboard. Over his legs, he placed a table to ease him to write. His face lowered, focused on his book. The pen between his fingers was slightly twirled.

After a few second, Jungkook lifted up his head, searching for Jihyeon. Once he looked up, Jihyeon was still by the door frame. Jihyeon sent him another round of smile while entering his room and closed the door after.

Both of her hands, intertwined behind her. "Never see you that concentrate before, Jeon." She tease. Jungkook rolled his eyes, putting down the pen on the table."I not be in dean list without nothing."