15

Mingyu and Yohan were sitting on the bench provided at the rooftop. They were chilling out themselves, drained all the exhausted self by enjoyed the view of the city they could see from where they sat. The wind was gently brushed against their skin and the sunlight was not too furious kissed their faces.

It was such a lovely evening. Mostly all students would head back towards their home after their hectic schedule of classes but not for these two performance students. After the incident happened in the hallway, the two decided to clear up their mind at this place.

Of course, the one who wanted to clear up the mind would be Yohan. He particularly could not forget how red Jihyeon's face became and her heavy stream tears down on her cheeks, that soaked Jungkook's shirt. Meanwhile for Mingyu, despite for accompanied the latter to calm down his mind, he had his own thoughts to know something from him.

And he didn't think he could hold it after know the fact Yohan had the same feeling as him onto Jihyeon.

"You never tell me about your feeling towards Jihyeon." Mingyu started, breaking the silence ice that thickened for minutes already. Yohan formed a little smile on his face without had his eyes on Mingyu's. He didn't feel to look at the man though. Because he knew, once he looked at his eyes he would see the betrayal behind his dark irises. And he didn't want that.

Even, through Mingyu's voice already proved him all. Yet, he wanted to lightened up the mood instead brought down the situation.

"Why? You jealous?" Mingyu scoffed and crossed his long leg on another. His hand clutched onto the edge of the seat with his eyes glued to the picturesque view infront of him. His brown hair was gracefully blew through the wind rhyme. "Just answer my question, Yohan." He said.

Yohan was amused the way Mingyu acted as if he was not on peak of jealousy. Yet the guy didn't want to press any more button which would risk their friendship. Thus he just went straight to answer him. "You never ask(?)" The answer would sound more to a question instead of a sentence.

Mingyu let out a chuckle,could not believe he would give that as an answer. Before Mingyu could utter a word when Yohan suddenly continued to speak. "We have attended same kindergarten and middle school. We parted our way when high school. I never thought I would meet her again after years. The feeling I had, myself could not even consider what is that. It been awhile tho. But as you can see, we not in a good term since kindergarten. Because I know I may have no chance to be with her, I just hoping I can be her friend like other do."

"Jungkook knows this. But being Jungkook he never fine with it. Mayhaps it my fault too for always bullying him back in past. It did not like I want(?) It just annoying when Jungkook keeps himself stick with Jihyeon 24/7. They are not twin neither couple. But they act like one." Yohan expressed his feeling. His frustration could notice from his tone of talking.

Mingyu crept up a small smile. "They are inseparable." Mingyu blurted out. His hair was gently brushed by wind and kissed his face fair skin. So did happened onto Yohan. "Is that the reason why you break up with Jihyeon?" Mingyu turned his head towards Yohan direction who already had his eyes on Mingyu. Mingyu's thick brows slightly furrowed for a moment as he tried to process what actually Yohan just said.

"What did you mean?"

"Your break up, is it because of they inseparable or because of Jungkook?" Yohan asked, curiosity painted over his face. Mingyu could tell that. With a gentle smile formed on Mingyu's lips, he shook his head and turned his head to the front again. Looking the city view.

"None of that. I let her go for her best."

_