26

Staring at the blanket darkest sky of million diamonds just made Jihyeon wanted to kill herself as soon as possible. She closed her eyes and looked to the ground only got the same feeling over again. Sorry and guilty were attacking her in the same time.

"Shit." That what she could only utter at the moment. She was embarrassed that no word can describe. For an exact reason she wished for herself to get swallow by black hole and never comeback again. Taehyung's smile which suddenly drifted inside her mind just increase the guilty in Jihyeon's heart.

"Why you do that." Jihyeon breathed out and closed her eyes shut. The memories between her family and Taehyung's during their lunch at the afternoon, engulfed her once again.

___

"So we can discuss about the engagement soon right?" Asked Mrs Kim, with an excited smile decorated her face. Her eyes were gleaming in happiness when she searched for Jihyeon's mother eyes. Both Mr and Mrs Park were nodding their heads, leaving Jihyeon and Jungkook speechless.

The dining table was in a good mood with smile and laughter from each of them but not Jihyeon. She was surprised with the news. Engagement for real?! Then, Taehyung's word when he told her that Jimin and him would engage once they came back flashed in her memory box made the girl stood up from her seat, startling everyone at the table.

"You cannot be real. Taehyung and Jimin cannot engage." She was about to cry whenever she said that. She did not care if her parents and Taehyung's gave her looks or what but the fact her brother was a gay still could not accept by her. Jihyeon did not mind if her brother was a gay and she had no intention to hate him,it just it was so dumbstruck her.

She could not believe in her family, it happened to have a gay man which was her brother.

"What are you talking sweetie?It's not Taehyung and Jimin's engagement we talk about." Mrs Park said while reached to hold her daughter's hand to calm her down. Jihyeon's brows creased in confusion with the line on her forehead made everything showed she was lost.

She looked over her brother who sat in between Taehyung and Jungkook as she was sitting by Jungkook's other side. Jimin had a little smile on his face when his eyes locked with his sister for a quick second. "If not between Taehyung and Jimin, then who? It cannot be Taehyung and me." She said which made the parents shook their head with chuckles left their mouth.

"Of course not. It between Taehyung's sister and Jimin."

At the moment, she had no idea what she should feel. Euphoria was the right feeling she wanted to describe but at the same time, she felt it was not the right to feel. Once her eyes landed on warmth smiling Taehyung, with love and care gaze he gave towards Jihyeon, the right feeling she felt was embarrassment.

___

"You will die frozen if you just stay outside in this low temperature with your one layer cloth."

Jihyeon flinched by the voice. She wanted to turn around and face the voicer but the embarrassment was taking good of her made she sat still and looked at nothing to her front which only found the wooden fence and some flower pots neatly arranged on a long wooden shelf. She was sitting all alone in the garden since the night came.

"I better die frozen than in embarrassment." She spatted. Taehyung just smiled at behind as he listened to the girl blabber."Still, none of your family want you die frozen, young woman." He softly said and put a jacket over Jihyeon's body. As Taehyung was about to sit on the same bench right beside her, she scooted herself a little far from Taehyung which made Taehyung smiled and let out chuckles.