49

"Jungkook, harder!" She shouted, tugging his arm. "It just cannot fit." He grunted. "Oh! Come on." She groaned, seeing her boyfriend failing choosing his gun. The two were infront of a big screen, sitting together on the floor with comfy blanket covered their folded legs.

  Jungkook was playing his game and Jihyeon being his number one supporter, sitting beside him, cheering for him. Jungkook was in the battle, using an unfit gun or whatever weapon they provided. At last, Game Over appeared on the screen. Jihyeon threw her arms in the air dramatically. Jungkook heaved a sigh, putting down-almost threw his controler on the floor.

  "I told you it's not fit. But you don't listen. And now, a profesionaly gamer Jeon Jungkook is falling down the hill." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah, yeah whatever. So, I really should listen to you, the never play a game before." Jungkook scoffed, leaning his back against his bed behind.

  "Oh!look. First of all, I am not the one said that. I just said it on your team mate behalf. You didn't see the message they sent to you, did you?"

  Jungkook turned towards her."Did they, sent me a message?" Jihyeon sighed, looking how clueless Jungkook was. She joined him leaned her back against the bed, looking at now darkened screen."They did. Because you are so into the game. You don't realise it. That was why, I told you.

"Okay, I will accept this lose." He said under his breath. Jihyeon turned her head towards him as he did he same, gazing in each other eyes for a moment. The chilly breeze from outside, that came inside through the window was really refreshing and relaxing. It was not a strong wind but managed to ruffle Jungkook tousled hair and made some of Jihyeon's hair dancing. Staying in that position, looking in each other eyes, fininding their universe in one another, Jihyeon tapped Jungkook's face and stood up after that,letting the blanket slided off from her.

  She strightened her baby blue pyjama blouse that reached till above her knees. With a smily face, she looked at him. She reached out her hand for him to take."Let's call it the night then. You have performance tomorrow. So, sleep early for better performance."

  Jungkook stood up by Jihyeon helped. He held her hand for quite longer, feeling the small hand inside his. Their hands were fit perfectly. Jungkook had noticed that for too long. He wondered did Jihyeon realised it too?

  "You sleep with me tonight?" He asked, swaying their holding hand followed the whistle of wind. Jihyeon shook her head. "No. I have my own bedroom to sleep in."

  Jungkook pouted, tightened their holding hands."Then, I'm not going to sleep. Unless you sleep with me." Jihyeon rolled her eyes as she took a step closer towards him making Jungkook buff body, towering over her. She was like a little shadow when she stood with Jungkook infront of her. She loosened their holding hands and cupped his face. Slightly, pressing his cheeks with both of her palms. "You really become more clingy since the day huh?"

  "As I could remember,I born to be clingy?"
  "I said more clingy, you stupid." Jihyeon jokingly pressed his cheeks harder, turning out Jungkook's lips as golden fish's lips.

  "So, i-sh it ye-f you s-ye-li-ping wi-h me?" He said through his pouted lips. Jihyeon shook her head, didn't know what she really needed to do with her boyfriend. She tiptoeing, reaching his level and peaked his pouted lips before she let his cheeks go."Fine. Let's get things clean so we can sleep."

  Thing got cleaned in a snap of fingers. Jihyeon just left for bathroom and went she came back inside Jungkook's bedroom, it looked like they never mess the room just now. All cleaned, shining that able blind Jihyeon's eyes. Just wanted to say that Jungkook's room was neat and all clean. As she turned towards Jungkook's bed, he already laid there on his side with his head proped on his palm. His elbow towered to support his head weight. Blanket had covered his leg. The window had closed and the airconditioner had switched on. Jungkook had broad smile on his lip, waiting for Jihyeon to join him in the bed under the blanket. Nothing more exciting for Jungkook except cuddling with Jihyeon.