38

Her eyes were gleamering with happiness and joyness. Her heart was leaping in excitement. She could not contain her smile which decorated her face. People would think her crazy but she didn't care. The one she missed so much was just before her eyes, walking among the crowds. Jihyeon knew that was him even his back was facing her.

"KIM MINGYU!"

She shouted his name as loud as she could to gain his attention. She could not tell where she was now but her surrounding told her it was like a festival or something. Her eyes had no time to focus on anything except Mingyu. She scared if she looked away, Mingyu would lost from her eyes and left her again.

"Mingyu!" Again she shouted. Perhaps her voice was not as loud as she hope. Plus the noises around her was thundouros. People were walking here and there as Jihyeon been squeezed among them while chasing after Mingyu.

"Mingyu!!!"

She got him. She held his arm finally. Her eyes were watery of euphoria. She met him again for god sake. Mingyu turned around when he felt his arm been tugged. Jihyeon was beyond cloud nine sooner their eyes locked. The same dark eyes she fall for, the same sharp brows she adore and his perfect feature she loved on. She wanted to hug him and told him how she miss him so much. But, Jihyeon noticed Mingyu had no reaction as her except confusion.

"Minㅡ"

"Who are you?"

Three words enough shattered her heart. Her hand that held his arm, slowly fall to her side. She could not say a word towards him. It was so painful to talk. He forget her? Jihyeon's lips quivered as the tears had urge to cascade on her cheeks.

In a blink of eyes, people become more crowded.  Both were aparted inchmeal by people around them. Mingyu glimps at last was blurry in her sight. As Mingyu lost at north, she was at south.

"MINGYU!"

___

Jungkook didn't know he was that thirsty. It was his fifth glass of water he chugged down.

"I should prepare water in my room like Jihyeon did." He monoluge.

It was past midnight. Fifteen after two. Particularly 2 in the morning. He had been stayed up to complete his group assessment. He had made up his mind to not sleep until his work done. Thank godness, upon his determination and workaholic which it seemed rare to him, he would taste the sweet of his dream land and his comfy bed any time sooner.

After washed the glass, he made his way towards his room upstair. Meanwhile walking, his feet stopped right infront of Jihyeon's room. He heard something like murmuring and sobbing.
He was certain, Jihyeon was sleeping since he noticed that Jihyeon's room light off. But as the sound was getting louder, Jungkook instantly barged into her room. Jihyeon's sobbing was getting clearer to hear. He flicked on the light and saw Jihyeon was crying in her sleep. Her eyes were tightly shut but tear was like river on her cheeks

"Mingyu."

Jungkook's heart saddned as he heard the name slipped her lips. Jihyeon must be miss Mingyu so much. It two weeks already after Mingyu left.

"Hey, Park. Wake up." He softly tapped her cheeks. Whatever dream she had about Mingyu, Jungkook acknowledge that the dream was a nightmare to her.

"Park. Wake up." Still no changes. Instead she cried harder.

"Jihyeon, wake up." He shook her shoulder a little harder this time. And it worked. Jihyeon eyes abruptly opened wide. Her breath was raging as she tried to stable her breathing. Jungkook smiled in relief.