19

"You still love her don't you?" She asked him but he stayed silence. They were at the rooftop, staying out for awhile before they continue their pack schedule later. It's a break for Mingyu and Eunsoo.

Mingyu was standing by the barricade with his hands deepened in his pants pocket. By Mingyu's silence, Eunsoo stood at his behind, waiting for Mingyu's answer seemed could not be patient anymore.

"I miss you."

Jihyeon's sweet voice still lingered and found place to stay in Mingyu head. He even could hear her voice repeatedly as if Jihyeon kept whisper in his ear.

Eunsoo's word of calling him, asking him questions were nothing to him. His ears were deafening by Jihyeon's voice. Blocking every sound in the earth, just to let him listen on Jihyeon's voice that he adored so much.

"Who am I to you,Gyu?" By the pet name Eunsoo called him, his eyes snapped open. His teeth gritted instantly before he started to growl as he said; "How many time I told you don't call me that name."

Upon that, Eunsoo's heart slowly cracking. Her hands balled into a pair of fists as she clutched her side of baggy sweatshirt. Her eyes drew glassy, making her view of the broad man infront of her blurry and foggy.

She knew Mingyu never like it when she called him with the pet name because it Jihyeon's. Only Jihyeon could call him that and not anyone else. Yet still, she called him with it. For Eunsoo, if Mingyu loved the way Jihyeon called him, so she found it as a way for her to close with him and replaced Jihyeon.

Eventhough a year had passed since their breakup, with numerous ways she tried to replace Jihyeon, it never found a success at all. It was like he locked his heart since then.

"Why?You like it when Jihyeon called you that name but me?"

"Because you're not her." Mingyu stated, turning around to face the girl. Eunsoo's lips quivered with the fact. Her eyes became more glassy, her face turned red as she held the tears inside. And Mingyu saw that.

Mingyu knew the girl infront of him had feeling for him. Even when she didn't confessed her feeling to Mingyu yet, still he could know it right away as her behaviour on liking Mingyu was so obvious. And once she confessed him her feeling, Mingyu knew he was not wrong on the first place.

"What I'm lacking than Jihyeon? What Jihyeon has that I don't? Beauty?Brain? Manners?Wealth?" She asked with now her damp of tears was breaking and rolled proudly on her cheeks.

"I always with you through up and down when Jihyeon wasn't. I saw you when you broke down, when you need someone to lean on, when you need ears to listen on your stories. I with you every time-" as she rambled out, tears seemed never found way to stop.

Seeing Eunsoo broke down was the least thing he wished. They were friend for so long. But not so close until Mingyu's relationship with Jihyeon came to an end. But still, for Mingyu, making a friend crying because of him, he never fond with that. Who did fond with it anyways?

All the words left Eunsoo's mouth didn't get any denial from Mingyu. She was true after all. But it whenever Jihyeon was not beside him anymore. The time was after Mingyu and Jihyeon broke up their relationship.

Once Mingyu broke down, Eunsoo was there. When Mingyu tried to stand up again, Eunsoo was there. And that was the time Mingyu only had Eunsoo on his side. After his relationship was ended. He accepted her not more than a friend. But seemed the girl asked for more.

"Mingyu, do my hardworks, my accompanies are mean nothing to you?" She asked him despite her ragged breath. Mingyu understood what she meant and what had she referred to. He didn't want to say more, because he had talked about this so many times with Eunsoo. For Mingyu, she just a friend and not more than that. Hence, a sentence was the only played on his mind at this moment. As he wet his lower lips and took a deep breath, he said,