6

Musclebunny🐰

Babe, I have an urgent meeting with my Taekwondo chief. Will you wait for me at library for a moment? I will go to you soon the meeting is over. Okay?

With a simple text 'alright babe, meet you there', she sent the message towards her bestfriend. Jihyeon put her phone in silence mode and shoved it deep into her jeans pocket. With a deep breath she took while fixed her bag strap over hee shoulder, she walked towards the place.

It's time to go home but since Jungkook had a meeting, she had no choice but to wait for him at the place he mentioned. After all, Jihyeon not that mind. She loved to spend her time at library not for studying but mostly for enjoy reading novels provided.

Jihyeon put her bag into the secure locker and locked it. With her, only the phone and her purse, also the key of the locker.

As usual, she would choose a table located far from people. Eventhough the rules in the library was clearly to stay silence in the room, still Jihyeon wanted to be all alone and silence as she could. She was a person not so much fond with people when she started her reading. Ecspecially when she in the middle of the peak of climax. Plus, if she did with some person, guilty would eat her up. Because she would not give a glance on the peer when she read.

That had happened times when she with Jungkook. Not like Jungkook mind he got ignored but sometimes he kept whining that Jihyeon loved the books more than him. Jungkook joked with her by said, he would never allowed her to come to the library ever again if she remained this attitude. Of course it such a joke. Jungkook was not a someome like to be in her way of interest on something. Whatever she like to do, Jingkook would be her first and ever supporter and her main and number one fan.

Jihyeon found herself between two shelves of books, novels specifically. Dispite of the age of 23 yesrs old, it didn't against her likes of fantasy; her favourite genre. She realised, for the range of her age, mostly were into romance but for Jihyeon, she was in difference case. She loves to read the fairtale and imagine herself in the story. It not her fault for liking that kind of genre, everyone had their own likes on something. Some on action, thriller, horror and more.

Her eyes avarted to the three shelve above her head. There was a book that had her eyes on. The title put herself on spell for having it no matter what. She looked to her right and left to find some one to help her but there was no one in her sight. Her lips were twitching, as she was thinking.

Perhaps there's a ladder nearby.

But, luck was not on her side. There no sight of the kind of thing. She huffed a transparent cloud of air and tilted her head up once again. Might be, if she be on jer toes she could reach the book. That what played in her mind. The eagerness inside her was boiling up by the times she been on her toes. For a person like her, only 5'09 in height that was absolutely possible to get it.

The shelve was tall even the gap between a level to another already a big gap. Jihyeon was beyond frustrated but still she wanted to have the book. And there was a miracle came. An arm from behind her torso reached for it. Jihyeon's eyes widened and she instantly turned around to face whoever the hero was.

The chest of his welcomed her eyes before she trailed to the person face. A shy smile curved on jer lips in instast with her hand tucked some of her strand hair behind her ear. Because of the silence grew between them, Jihyeon scared he could hear the loudness and furious her heart beaten sound, drummimg against her rib cage. The male handed her the book and she gradually took it from his hand.

"Thanks Yohan."

He sweetly smiled towards her, drove her mind crazy just by the little thing. She never imagined herself with him in this such moment. For her, it similar like all the scene in all dramas that she had no interest to watch. Usualy, she just heard from her friends or knew from the scene that well written in any novel she read.

"You're alone? I don't see your bestfriend, Jungkook around here." Yohan said, tightened his book in his other hand while the two made their way to the  table nearby which placed far from the others.

"Ah, Jungkook has meeting with his chief. And-" she sat down on the chair whilst Yohan took a seat across her, slipping the book he had on the table."-now you know he not my boyfriend." She continued. Her words entered Yohan's ear and there was coming the smile again. Only god knows how many time she was so close to be a melting ice cream when she with Yohan right now.

"Of course I know. People use to talk about you two after all. Mostly from our batchmate." He said. "Seem like you and Jungkook are quite popular among students here. I heard you and him also in dean list student." He added. Jihyeon could not help but silently giggled.

Yohan heard so much about her but herself didn't know much about him. It brought sadness inside her and she felt unfair with it. Through the time they were together, she did exchanged words with him dispite her own rule that she built long ago on focusing on her reading only slowly disappeared away. All because Yohan infront of her eyes, by the same table with her.

She could not believe she had this chance to be with him alone like this. Never drift in her mind to be situated with him but well, fate brought them together now even not that longer, at least, Jihyeon could enjoy every little second she had with Yohan.

Their talks turned to read mode now. Finally, the two found thier real purpose why they been in library. Silence engulfed between them. Swear to go, they would listen to a dropped pin if it happened.

In the silence moment, a pair of arms wrapped around Jihyeon from behind. It surprised her mostly also took Yohan's attention. A pair of moist lips which Jihyeon recognise in second latched to her temple.

"Sorry, but it time for me to bring my baby home." He said, pulled Jihyeon up from her seat. Jihyeon herself not even protest. She listened to him and gathered her things. A smile be on her lips as she faced the widened eyes Yohan.

"See you around Yohan." She bid him good bye with a slight wave of jer hand. Jungkook laced his fingers with her and bowed his head slightly as they made step to leave the library.

The two bestfriend were walking in silence with hand in hand. No one between them felt to part their hands away. They found the comfortness from each other warmth that formed when their hands pressed together. Jihyeon chinned up to look at her bestfriend, feeling odd for not having him to talk or ramble thing plus he just found out that she was with Yohan the entire time he left her for meeting.

Jungkook's side profile was hidden behind his long hair. It made Jihyeon to tuck the strand of his hair behind his ear, accidently dinggled his earing at his earlobe in the process. Even with her delicate touch, Jungkook didn't spare a glance towards her. Jungkook's eyes were focusing on the front where there was nothing interest to look at except just to aware of the way they take.

"You mad?" She asked him. A simple question from her earned Jungkook's head shake without a slight sound of his sweet voice. It irritated Jihyeon when she could not listen to his voice same situation of it happened to Jungkook. They would find something wrong somewhere when one of them kept being silence.

"Then talk something. You make me scared." She nudged him, wrapping her other arm around his and leaned her head against his bulky arm. "I don't want to pull another argument with you." He stated. Jihyeon pouted her lips, noticing the tone Jungkook used. Low and deep.

"So I am." She replied. "But still, there are plenty topic you can talk why you choose to keep quite. It doesn't suit you man." She retorted, looked up at her bestfriend. She saw at corner of his lips, there was a slight tugged upwards and Jihyeon knew she just made him smiled after minutes he put himself a long face.

"See, at least smile a little." She poked his corner lip and Jungkook flicked her hand away.

"Whatever Park."

_

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟
And comment :)