The Queen of the Demons of Goth Afa

"Amazing! I've never had access to this information before," Arella replied incredulously. "Ah, here's the book I need."

"I don't know why we're looking in a library for-" Before Beastboy could finish, a bag of dragon scales magically swirled out of the book. "Never mind." Beastboy continued as he casually walked around the section they were in. They were right next to a large yellow-stained window. Beastboy found a book that seemed to peak his interest. He looked into it and saw several incantations and other spells, but he noticed a particular spell. A summoning spell. Since this was the place dealing with dragons, he only assumed that it dealt with summoning a dragon. "COOL!"

"Oh no," Arella dreadfully said. She knew that any time Beastboy said that word, it meant that he was going to try something crazy.

"Hey, Arella. Look at this. It's a summoning spell. I can summon a dragon?!"

"Yes," Arella sighed, "But why would you want to summon a dragon?"

"Because they're awesome. I mean some of them. Gorthan is a jerk," Garfield pouted. Arella smiled a bit.

"He's just not very accustomed to strangers. Plus, you did want to pick off his scales." Garfield was still upset. "But summoning a dragon is a very... emergency based task. It's not to be taken lightly."

"Still," Beastboy said, starting to read the spell, "It would be nice to know. Plus I can do it with one hand." Arella simply went back to her studies, until they both heard a loud commotion from outside. "What's that?"

"EVERYONE OUT!" Shouted a voice, "THE DEMONS ARE BACK!" The library became as empty as possible within seconds. Arella and Beastboy ran through the portal they came through. Grootslang was wiping his large tail around, picking up everything that he needed.

"(Great snake. What's wrong?!)" Beastboy asked in the snake's native tongue.

"The Demons from Goth Afa are back! They continually attack Corinth because of boredom. This time they're a lot of them," Grootslang shouted back in a clear tone. Since it was an emergency, Beastboy guessed that Grootslang had to make a sacrifice to his culture. "SHUT THE LIBRARY DOWN! THEY CAN NOT GET INTO THIS PLACE!" Arella and Beastboy quickly ran out of the library.

"Come on, we have to get out of this place."

"What?" Beastboy exclaimed, stopping in his tracks. "What are you talking about? We have to fight!"

"That's not the way of the Azarathians," Arella explained. Beastboy smiled.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not a part of Azarath," He said as he teleported into the sky of streaming demons. "WHOA! GOTCHA!" Beastboy grabbed onto the first demon and made them crash to the ground. "Alright, bat-ee. Prepare to- whoa." The demon that Garfield grabbed was different from the rest. It had red wings instead of black ones, a pale reddish-white complexion, beautiful slender legs, and surprisingly no horns on her head like the rest. Her battle girdle covered her body well, which surprised Beastboy who had... different views of what demons would look like. The female demon looked at Beastboy with a smirk.

"What's the matter? Demon got your tongue, mortal." Beastboy shook awake.

"No, I just... didn't expect to see a demon like you," Beastboy replied. "And it's Beastboy. Now, who are you and why are you here?"

"I am the Queen of the demons of Goth Afa, Fallitur, and we're here because we can. Being mischievous is kind of what we demons do. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to go."

"Wait!" Beastboy grabbed onto her feet as she flew away. "WHOOOOAA!"

"Let go! I can't hold both of our weights."