Going Far

"Well, I can definitely see, Grootslang," Beastboy said. His eyes were visibly different, changing into yellow pupil slitted eyes. His vision was bluish and hazy, but only people he had in mind were visible in bright yellow, in this case, Grootslang. "This works like a... wait a minute."

"What's wrong?"

"Gorthan, look at the building, what do you see?" Beastboy asked. Gorthan's dragon eyes peered through and saw the same thing that Garfield saw.

"I see an odd red aura. That can only mean evil, but Grootslang's an excellent guard, he would have seen it," Gorthan mentioned.

"Even wise people make mistakes," Beastboy replied. "And I think I know who it is."

"What's your plan? If you have one," Arella asked Garfield.

"Fish him out and make sure that he doesn't steal or find any information about the library," He replied.

"We'll stay here, Greene," Gorthan added. Garfield and Arella looked at each other, then at Gorthan. "What? Everyone's been talking about you lately. The Great Azar has spoken about you herself."

"Oh come on! Isn't anything here kept a secret?" Garfield grumbled.

"Garfield, if you're going to make your move, GO!" Arella urged. Beastboy ran inside and calmly walked up to Grootslang.

"(Ah, Beastboy, or should I call you, the Green Wizard now?)" Grootslang smirked.

"(Listen, Great Snake, there isn't much time. A baddie, not like the ones of Goth Afa, is here. Do you have any kind of magical wall you can put out when I find him and throw him out?)" Garfield asked urgently. Grootslang looked at Beastboy for a moment. The snake was probably thinking of how an evil one could possibly get past him. Then again, he wasn't really paying attention.

"(Yes I do. Just yell 'now' when you've done it)" Beastboy nodded. He used his Dragon eyes to find the evil source. He stealthily walked through and around bookshelves to find it. Once he looked around the corner, he immediately recognized the irritated voice.

"Blood it! I can't find it. Malchior is going to chew my ear off if I don't find this stupid book," said the voice.

Magoth, Beastboy thought to himself. He peered around to see the normally blonde fellow in an angelic form, with his white wings spreading out. His hair was fiery blue while his clothes sparkled brightly. Quite ironic for a true demon. Then Beastboy thought of something. Two could play at that.

"I have to find this thing before the disguise wears off," Magoth growled. Suddenly, Magoth was bumped into by a small boy, blond hair, green eyes, about 4'7" "Watch it, insolent child!"

"Sorry," Said the child with a cheeky grin and rushed around the corner. It was at that time that Magoth realized his sag of money was missing.

"Big mistake, little one. You'll have to be a lot smarter than that to get away with stealing." Magoth sighed as he rounded the corner.

"I am smarter," Beastboy said, grabbing Magoth by the collar and throwing him through a portal. "NOW GROOTSLANG!" With that, Beastboy jumped through the portal and popped out in front of the library where a large blue dome barrier stood between them and the library. This prevented Magoth from teleporting back in.

"NO!" Magoth shouted, turning back into his normal form. "I will end yo-" Before he could speak, Beastboy produced a sharp slice of magic, cutting off parts of Magoth's blond hair. "GAH!"

"You were saying," Beastboy smirked. Magoth's eyes poured into Beastboy's with anger and hate.

"You! You're the one that I saw on the battlefield," Magoth noted. "So this is your true form then. A cocky blonde that's cruising his way through magic and power? Do you think yourself a hero?"