Deja Vu

"AHHH! Okay, I seriously need to work on that flying thing!" Beast Boy screamed as he fell. "Wait! I got it! I hope this works!" Beast Boy stuck out his hand in front of him and started making hand signs. "I summon... GORTHAN!" In a ring of ancient symbols and stars, the mighty black dragon appeared beneath him, slowly stopping his fall when he grabbed onto Gorthan's back. Gorthan slowly pulled up and started ascending. "Whew, that was close."

"You got the spell right on the first try. Well done," bellowed a voice. Beastboy looked around.

"Who said that?"

"Me, Gorthan." Said the dragon as he turned his head around and looked at him.

"You can talk?!"

"Of course I can. I just don't talk to stupid people," Gorthan smirked with a scaley grin. Garfield muttered under his breath.

"Stupid dragon." Gorthan snorted smoke at him. "WOULD YOU STOP DOING THAT!" The dragon chortled as they flew back to the city.

"Why didn't you just make a portal?" Gorthan asked.

"Oh yeah, forgot I could do that," Beastboy chuckled embarrassedly. Gorthan rolled his eyes.

"My queen. We thought-"

"I can take care of a mortal with one bad wing. LITERALLY! That 'mortal' helped me!" Fallitur growled. "And now-" Gorthan zoomed up and gently landed down on the edge of the city and let Beastboy down. "he's riding a dragon," Fallitur finished.

"Thanks, Gorthan."

"Now I have to help the others."

"Don't worry, I have an idea," Beast Boy replied as he walked to Fallitur. The two demons that pushed him over bowed to him.

"We are immensely sorry for our actions. We didn't know that you helped our queen."

"I wouldn't say helped," Beastboy nervously scratched the back of his head. Fallitur smirked at his nervousness. "But I would appreciate it if you would go back."

"So be it," Fallitur sighed. "Order every demon to go back!" With that, the two demons left. "You know, if you're ever wanting to visit Goth Afa, you just have to hitch a ride on the dragon and come down."

"I would never set foot on your territory, mistaken," Gorthan growled. Fallitur huffed at the insult.

"Mistaken?"

"That's the meaning of my name. It means mistaken. I'm... mixed with two different demons. And illegitimate."

"Oh, so that's why you're unusually beautiful. You're twice as much as the average temptress," Beast Boy laughed innocently. Fallitur's eyes widened as she found herself blushing. She covered herself with her wings. "Did I say something wrong?" Beastboy asked cluelessly. Fallitur shook it off and then smirked at Beastboy.

"Well... thank you. But if you want to come and find me," Fallitur said, giving him a scroll, "You know where to find me." She grabbed him by the collar and kissed him on the lips and quickly flew away. "See you... Beast Boy." The demon queen flew away, leaving Beastboy speechless. He looked at Gorthan, who had a surprised but smug smile on.

"What are you looking at," Beast Boy stuttered defensively. "Come on, we have to find Arella." He climbed Gorthan and they flew away as the demons went back. "And none of this happened. Agreed?"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your love interest," Gorthan laughed.

"That was completely idiotic and extremely risky," Arella sternly said. Beastboy never thought that she could be... scary. "You could have been killed. Then how would I get you back to your home?"