Goodbye

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cackled the dragon as he started to destroy the city of Goth Afa. "How do you like me now, wretched demon?!" Shouted Magoth to Fallitur, who was trying to direct her armies. As predicted by Arella, Magoth betrayed his brother and took the power of the dragon for himself.

"What do you mean you won't get me out! After everything I've done for you?!" Shouted the book while they were walking through the plains of Goth Afa.

"You honestly think I was going to share ultimate power with you? Oh dear brother, how little you know me," Magoth had said. He cast the book into the grass just outside of the city. So now, the dragon form of Magoth was destroying the entire city.

"What are your commands, Queen Fallitur?"

"Distract him! We have to wait for Beastboy," Fallitur urged. Suddenly, Magoth smashed the roof of the palace. "Oh, crud."

"Hello, my queen," The dragon growled. "No one to save you now, is there?" The winged demon smirked.

"Except him," Fallitur pointed behind him.

"Who are you- DAHH!" The dragon got blasted away from the palace and slammed into several other buildings, making piles of scrap and metal fall on him. He clawed his way through the wreck and found out who attacked him. "YOU!"

"You seem surprised? Why?" Beastboy asked cheekily. Gorthan, who was back to a dragon, let Beastboy ride on top of him while Arella was behind him. Garfield climbed down and cracked his fingers. "It's time to end this."

"Agreed," Magoth growled. He spat out a blast of fire, making the others dodge out of the way. He was already focused on Beastboy. "You're no match for me now, child! I'm invincible," Magoth roared.

"But I can see you," Garfield said confused.

"Invincible, not invisible you idiot!" Magoth shouted, blasting his fire at him again. Garfield hopped around, ducking and dodging the dragon's fire.

"Gorthan, Arella, get Fallitur as far from here as possible!" Beastboy shouted from the wreckage. Magoth stomped over and turned over the rubble of rock.

"And what do you think you can AHH!" Magoth yelled as he was blasted back again by the blonde teen's magic. Garfield saw a sword nearby and wondered if he could end this quicker than he thought.

"Beast?" Garfield said with a worried voice. He needed the primal creature's nature in order to do this.

"Don't worry, I'll do it for you," said Beast, making the teen change into the full green furry monster. Beast grabbed the sword, jumped on top of the dragon, located the dragon's heart, and tried piercing the heart. "Great." He muttered as he heard the sickening clank of thick scales.

"Nice try," Magoth smirked, grabbing the beast with his tail and flinging him away into a pile of rubble, "But dragons' scales are thicker than steel."

"Great," Beast muttered as he changed back to Beastboy.

"Well, that didn't work. Time to go with the original plan," Beastboy sighed. "Ge-Fuh-la-ti Nak-to!" Magoth suddenly had magical bands chaining him.

"Go ahead, put a curse on me like my brother. I'll get out eventually," Magoth grinned evilly, struggling against the chains.

"No you won't," Beastboy said, placing the green amulet around his neck. "From the powers of monsters, angels and powers long are gone, I cast them on you, dragon begone!" A magical green ring surrounded the dragon and a column of light encased him.

"What is this?!" Magoth shouted as he banged against the cage. A loud hum sounded louder, louder, and louder. "NO, NO NO!" In a blink of the eye, Magoth was gone. A dragon skull laid in the place where he stood. Beastboy picked it up while the others came to him.