Back Home

Beastboy looked around him. He was at the museum as he partially remembered. They were just about to get the magician Mumbo Jumbo when he tried to escape with the green amulet of North-A-Gath. But this time, he didn't get it. "Oh no you don't," Mumbo Jumbo shouted, trying to grab the amulet just as before while Raven did the same. Beastboy snuck around in a snake form and changed into a gorilla to scare the blue magician. "AHHH!" He screamed as he let go of the amulet. Beastboy punched Mumbo Jumbo out, leaving him unconscious.

"That's one way of putting him out of commission," Raven muttered, putting the amulet back in its case. Beastboy changed back into his normal green appearance. He looked at himself, making sure that he was... well, him. He rubbed his head as Cyborg got the blue magician in custody.

"Beastboy, are you okay?" Starfire asked, flying over to him and placing her hand on his shoulder. Beastboy looked at her for a while then at all of them. Then a great big smile came to his face.

"I'm great, Star," He practically whispered. "I'm just a little tired."

"Come on B-man. Why don't we all head over for pizza?" Cyborg suggested.

"I'm in," Robin said.

"I'll catch up, guys. I just need to go to the bathroom. Hehe," Beastboy laughed. They simply shrugged and left the teen alone in the museum. Beastboy sighed and looked at the Amulet of North-A-Gath. "North-A-Gath. That sounds like that place in the mountains we went to. Or was that Snowmoth?"

"No, it was both," Said a voice. Beastboy recognized that voice.

"Ah, there's one familiar voice I know," Beastboy sighed contently. "How are you Beast?"

"Good. A little sore from the trip. It's a good thing you don't have the constant tugging from the animals anymore," Beast said inside of Garfield's head.

"Yeah," Beastboy sighed, looking at the amulet.

"You think we should take it?"

"The only people who could possibly know what this is either dead or in a book," Garfield sighed, referring to the brothers, "So we don't have to worry about it now."

"So what do we do now?" Beast asked.

"I don't know. Try to get back to normal," Beastboy sighed. "I wonder." He stretched his hand and made a piece of rubble levitate. "Now I also have to figure out which power to use."

"Why not both?"

"What about my friends?"

"We'll figure that out later," Beast said, "Right now, I don't think you are in the mood for pizza, are you?"

"No, I just want to sleep," Beastboy sighed as he changed into a bird and flew away to the tower. He walked into his room, nearly forgetting where it was. "Oh, right. It's here." Beastboy laughed. The door slid open and the same messy room was intact. "Hmm." Beastboy thought to himself mischievously.

"Go ahead," Beast sighed in his mind. In the blink of an eye, Beastboy commanded his clothes and pants to all be put away and organized.

"Great, now they can never complain about my room being messy," Beastboy sighed as he hopped onto his bed. "Hm." He muttered, rolling around trying to get comfortable. He couldn't. It didn't feel like his bed. He sighed.

"He did say you would have problems adjusting. Just try to sleep."

"Right," Beastboy sighed sadly as he felt as if he was going to bed in a foreign bed.

Later in the day, Raven came marching down the hall to Beastboy's room and knocked the door. "Ugh, not again," Beastboy muttered under his voice. "At least Arella let me sleep." He opened the door and saw Raven with her hands on her hips and an annoyed glare on her face. Garfield chuckled a bit at the face. He never thought he would miss that face. Then he... noticed something. Right, I am shorter than her at this age, Beastboy thought to himself. "What's wrong, Raven?"