Malchior's Release

Beastboy traveled to the rough side of town on the north side. He was in his disguise, opened purple dress clothes with a white shirt underneath. He looked like a Brazilian, brown skin, black hair, and even brown eyes. His black jeans weren't completely new, but they would suffice. He used a tracking spell to find the location of Pura. "It should be right around here," Beastboy said as he looked at a condemned building. He walked right inside and searched the dark place. "Now, where is-"

"Looking for trouble," Growled a voice. Beastboy spun around as the blonde witch held a lit candle with her face curled in an annoyed look. "I thought I told you thrill-seekers to stop coming here."

"I'm not here to seek some thrills. I heard there was a witch here. I was curious," Beastboy nervously lied.

"Curiosity did mean things to the cat, you know," Pura replied.

"I know, but I was curious. Where is the witch anyway?" Beastboy asked. Pura chuckled as she lit up the place with a snap of her fingers. Lit candles decorated the abandoned lot. "Wow," Beastboy said, faking surprise. He had to make it look convincing.

"You're looking at her."

"Oh." Pura was wondering why he was staring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just... didn't expect witches to be pretty," He shyly said. Granted he was getting used to it, Garfield still had his natural tendency to casually compliment women well. Pura simply smirked.

"A thrill-seeker AND a charmer. I'm impressed," Pura replied. "Now, if you're done intruding-"

"I was just wondering, though. Who are you?" Beastboy asked. Pura rolled her eyes.

"I'm Pura. Daughter of a person you've never heard of before."

"Try me."

"Magoth."

"YOU'RE MAGOTH'S KID!" Garfield shouted. Pura's eyes immediately narrowed. "Uh Oh." Beastboy was about to run, but Pura grabbed him with her magic and brought him closer. Her eyes glowed as she peered through his disguise.

"YOU!"

"Hey," Beastboy nervously smiled.

"You made me lose the-" Then she stopped for a moment. "Wait, how are you able to change your appearance?" Pura let him go and he changed back into his regular green form. "Hmmm, and you're just naturally able to do this?"

"Yeah, I'm gifted," Beastboy smirked. Pura rolled her eyes.

"So why risk your life to find me?"

"Because I want to know more about you. Like I said, you don't strike me as the overly evil type," Beastboy said. Pura looked around and then put a magical pink barrier over the house.

"Okay, that will stop him."

"Him. You mean your uncle, Malchior?"

"How do you know so much about me?" Pura asked.

"We fought off your uncle when he tricked my friend into setting him free. I thought that we put him back into that book."

"Well, you did," Pura grunted, glaring at him. "And I would appreciate it if you would release him."

"Why?"

"He's my uncle!"

"That has you stealing so he can get freed," Beastboy remarked. Pura crossed her arms. "Trust me when I say that your uncle cannot be trusted."

"How can I trust you? You don't know what I've been through. My mother told me that the Green Wizard killed my real Dad. I had no father, my mother broke her back to try and keep me fed and then she dies. Now you want me to just forget the only part of my family I have left?" Beastboy stood silent for a moment. He didn't know that she was going through that much. It would be difficult to convince her.