Slay the Dragon

The team waited on the roof to watch out for the flying monstrosity. "Does anyone know what Beastboy was trying to get?" Cyborg asked.

"I'm more curious as to why he wanted us to protect the museum," Robin replied.

"I don't know," Raven paced around, worriedly.

"Raven, are you okay?" Starfire asked.

"No," Raven said after a moment of silence, "Malchior has probably been released already and coming here for who knows what except Beastboy for some reason. It's just a lot to think about." Suddenly, a familiar figure flew straight at them.

"Well allow me to ease your worry, my dear!" Malchior roared, barreling straight at them. The team ducked out of the way. Cyborg and Robin combined their weapons to blast the dragon out of the sky. "AH!" Malchior fell down to the ground. He quickly turned his head around and breathed out a wall of fire at the two.

"Raven, why don't you use the curse that got him back into the book?"

"I forgot it. Plus-"

"I've burned the book," Malchior grinned, swatting them with his tail. "Now, for my prize." He smashed the roof of the museum and took the amulet. "Ah, the amulet of North-A-Gath, made from the Green Wizard himself."

"That's what that gem is?" Raven said horrified.

"Hehe," Malchior smirked, simply swallowing the amulet.

"Well, that's one way of getting your power," Cyborg muttered. Malchior's eyes started glowing green.

"Yess, the power!"

"Titans! Go!" Raven blasted the dragon with all of her magical power. Starfire threw as many star blasts as possible. Robin threw all of his weapons and Cyborg's cannon went on full blast. Malchior simply swept them away with his new power.

"HAHAHA! You think you can defeat me now?! The only hope you have is if the Green Wizard came. Even he wouldn't be able to defeat me." Malchior laughed.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Said a voice. Down the road, Malchior turned his head to see Beastboy, standing there with his arms crossed. Malchior laughed loudly, nearly falling on his back.

"What makes you think you can stand against me with the power of the amulet?" the dragon grinned, blasting Beastboy with a green colored ray. Beastboy simply swatted it away with his hand. "WHAT!?"

"How did he do that?" Raven said in hushed awe. Malchior blasted him over and over, but Beastboy kept swatting them away like flies. He grabbed one green ray and threw it back at Malchior's face, hitting his eye.

"How!" Malchior bellowed. "Only the Green Wizard has the power to withstand that power!"

"You're looking at him," Beastboy smirked. "Cloak!" The green cloak magically swung around his neck. Everyone's eyes grew wide. Malchior shook off his surprise.

"My brother was right. You're annoyingly persistent!" Malchior roared a blast of fire at him. "But you can't kill me like my brother."

"I know. And I can't fight you by myself. That's why I brought some help," Beastboy smiled.

"HELLO!" Shouted a familiar voice. Gorthan flew in and floored Malchior's head into the ground. Beastboy ran over to the others, who were ranging between confused, betrayed, and angry.

"I'll explain later."

"Now," Raven barked. "You'll explain now. The dragons-" Raven looked over to see Grootslang helping as well. "And the snake can duke it out. Tell us what's going on." Raven was about 3 inches from his face. If Beastboy wasn't scared of going to another dimension, he was now.