Chapter 25

Seth paced round the fire restlessly as my newly found uncle reminisced about pack life with my mother and father. His voice was calming despite the situation and as Seth was leaving us be I was enjoying listening to Samual talk about my parents and life in the pack I should have known. "I was chosen to be an elder in training when I turned sixteen but didn't leave till I was eighteen. They found out you were coming a month after that." He sighed keeping an eye on Seth, "she had a vision before you were born about him" he nodded towards Seth. Squeezing his eyes shut he groaned as the wolfsbane seeped more into his skin. "I was coming to see you when I got news the pack had been attacked. When I eventually got home there was nothing left. Keyan's parents helped me bury your parents and most of the pack." Anyone could tell that day haunted him down to his core. I could see now how they'd tried to copy his look unsuccessfully, it was only because none of us had met him before that we didn't recognise the fake. His smile returned as he sniffed the air, "Keyan's pack is a lot stronger than Se thinks." Slowly he moves back towards the tree he was chained to, I realised Seth was walking over to us.
Seth growled towards Samual before he unwrapped the chain from the tree that was keeping me in place. He lifted me up off the ground holding me in front of his face. "It seems your mate has caused my plans to move quicker than expected," without anymore explanation he dragged me out of sight of Samual.
I didn't waist anymore time having a good idea what Seth was about to do to me, "KEYAN!" I screamed. With the slim hope he'd hear me "KEYAN!"
Seth threw me into a tree trunk "shut up," he growled climbing on top of me. He lifted up the hem of the dress as I continued to scream. I had no strength in my arms but I still tried to push him off me. With one large hand he pressed the wolfsbane round my neck into the skin, my voice faded and I began to cry silently my neck burning. "That's a good girl," he tore off my underwear then preceded to unbuckle his belt.
I looked to the side of us wishing this was over when I saw a flash of movement. Then suddenly Seth flew off me and into a tree trunk. Keyan's wolf stood over me protectively growling at Seth who changed into his own wolf. Keyan briefly looked down at me and I heard, 'run!' He stepped over so he was between me and Seth as I scrambled to my feet. Seth charged towards us and I bolted desperately trying to change into my own wolf. The chains were dragging on the floor of the forest, my whole body was burning. I ran straight into something solid. Looking up dazed from the floor where I was now on my bum I recognised Caleb's wolf and Samual on his back. He climbed down and took the chains and wolfsbane off, careful to use his shirt so he didn't touch it. He then helped me on to Caleb's back where he joined me. Caleb then galloped off towards home.