So It Begins

Chapter 1 - So It Begins

[Y/N POV]

I take a quick glance at the clock to see it's only two in the afternoon.

Ugh I still have 30 more minutes of this hell.

A/N: Words that have that font are the characters thoughts.

I turned my attention back to my teacher who was giving a lecture about probability or something along those lines.

I was in my senior year of high school, and just turned 18 a month ago. My birthday was in October and it just started to snow about a week ago. I wasn't complaining as winter was my favorite time of year. I liked the cold, It gave me an excuse to bundle up and always be comfortable.

I lived alone as my parents passed away last year. I lived in a foster home for the time I was 17 and the day I turned 18 moved back into my old house. My parents left everything to me in the will, which makes sense as I was the last living family member on both my dad and mom's side. I still loved and kept in touch with my foster family quite often. I truly appreciated everything they did for me, and thought of them as real family.

As for my life now, I just live off the abundance of money my parents had built up over their lives. They were quite wealthy and left me enough to live my life four times over and never have to work a single shift.

This led me to have a lot of free time on my hands. During most of the day I was at school. I still went to school to get my High School Diploma just in case it became necessary in the future. School however was a living hell for me. I didn't have a single friend and was relentlessly bullied by many students at the school. I was known as the human punching bag by almost every student.

As you can imagine I wasn't the happiest kid of all time. I wouldn't go to the lengths of trying to end my own life, but if a stray bullet happened to pass through my skull I wouldn't exactly complain.

But beyond that I was just your average kid who went to school and played video games on his downtime.

Today however was a little different from my usual Friday. Not a single person had picked on me this entire day. I thought it was weird but I wasn't going to get in a tizzy over it. I was happy to enjoy at least one day of peace after countless days of torture.

Before I even realized it was close to over, I hear the bell ring throughout the halls. I quickly packed up my things and started to walk home. As I exited the main doors of the school I was stopped by a hand planted in front of my chest.

I looked up to see someone who I was actually expecting. It was Megan Stillva, arguably the most popular girl in my highschool. She has long black hair that looked soft as silk, which complemented her perfectly pale skin. I wasn't going to deny it, she was really pretty. I would probably have a crush on her if she wasn't an awful person deep down.

I felt bad saying that as she was the only person to ever give me a break in between the many days of harassment, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she laughed at and made fun of me too. She was a part of the popular group, who I would consider my main harassers.

Their group consisted of Chad, the ring leader; Brad, his best friend; Veronica, Brad's girlfriend; and Megan. They would beat, steal from, and verbally abuse me on a daily basis. Their "sessions" with me usually ended with Megan pulling Chad off me and then walking away laughing while I layed on the floor trying to catch my breath.

This time However Megan was on her own.

I knew I was being Naive thinking I could get out unharmed.