Making Moves

Fuck this Chapter. Fuck this story. Fuck my life.

Chapter 14: "Making Moves"

[3rd Person POV]

Y/N licked his grease covered fingers and slumped into his seat.

Y/N: "Damn, I always forget how good Charlie's Chicken is."

Freya: "You're telling me? I just gained at least 10 pounds in pure chicken."

They all laughed, imprisoned in their chairs, the guards were the chicken they consumed. They sat there for a solid 10 minutes before Freya built up the strength to get up.

Freya: "I need to go sleep this off. I'll be in my room."

Y/N and Susie both wished her good night, but she turned around before she reached her door.

Freya: "Also, what time are you going to bed?"

He thought the question was strange but answered anyway.

Y/N: "Um, I don't know. After a few episodes of TV, I guess?"

She smiled and said good night once more before vanishing into her room. He thought about it but wrote it off because he had no reason to be suspicious.

Not too long after Freya left, they regained their strength and moved to the couch. Y/N was in the middle, Mica was laying down to his left, and Susie was sitting on his right. Y/N put on a show and Susie snuggled up to him.

Over the course of two hours, Mica fell asleep, and they finished the first season of Scissor Seven (Absolutely fire btw). Y/N mentally prepared himself to carry Mica to his room, and let out a moan of struggle as he began to get up, but was stopped by Susie who had straddled him and was gazing into his eyes.

Y/N: "Susie wai-"

She interrupted him with a kiss. He tried to stop himself but returned the kiss anyway. She slowed down slightly and slipped her tongue in his mouth, but he quickly pulled away. He looked to Mica who was still fast asleep.

Y/N: "Wait, we can't do this here. Mica is literally right next to us. If she wakes up it will make everything so much more complicated."

He whispered as to not wake up the sleeping woman next to him, and so did Susie when she rebutted.

Susie: "Then when else are we supposed to have private time. When Mica's awake you baby her all day, and when she's asleep it's in your room. It's not fair."

She moves in closer once again and her nose slightly brushes against his. Their lips were only a few centimeters apart. The room was dead silent except for the crackling of the hot TV, and their breaths as they looked at each other in the eyes.

Her lips slowly parted as she let out a whisper.

Susie: "Please... let it happen..."

She shut her eyes and closed the small distance between their lips. He wanted to fight it, but his body didn't let him and he melted into the kiss once again. His heart was racing, and blood was flowing through his cheeks at a quick pace giving it a rose-red tint.

After a while, Y/N pulled away once again, avoiding eye contact with his partner as he did.

She let her disappointment show on her face, but Y/N couldn't see that.

Y/N: "I-I'm sorry, we just... can't right now."

An awkward silence overcame the room as neither of them spoke up. Susie was struggling to hold back tears, and Y/N was lost in thought about what to do. He didn't want to hurt Susie, but he also couldn't hurt Freya and Mica.