Newts worries

"Anna! Get up!" Teresa is yelling into my face and shaking violently. " stop it!" I yell and she climbs down the ladder. " two minuets until breakfast" she says and I bolt upright.

I am pulling my brown hair into a tight ponytail, it's funny how much Teresa and I look alike. Both the same shade of blue eyes and pale skin, the only difference is she has slightly darker brown hair.

We run to the cafeteria pushing our way through the crowd in the hallway and we go through the long line to get some oatmeal.

We get to the table that is in the corner and find Newt and Minho missing. They soon appear with newt dragging a half awake Minho along with balancing both their meals in one hand.

Newt sits beside me with Minho on his other side. Newt slides Minho oatmeal I from of him and Minho slams his face into it and snaps back up his face covered in oatmeal. We all burst out laughing.

"He couldn't wait to eat I guess" Aris says which causes us all to laugh even harder.

Minho and newt leave to clean up Minho's face while we finish up eating and head to classes.

Soon enough it's free time and I rush over to the books and hide behind The same bookshelf that me and newt talked behind last night. I pick a book on some animals and I start to read it.

I am on page 5 when newt crawls into the hiding spot. " hey" he says as he positions himself beside me. " hey" I say looking up at him.

" listen, your the only person I trust and.." He trails off but I don't speak letting him continue " I just need to tell somone else about things that bother me" he sighs.

I give him a hug and he starts to tell his thoughts " my mother and sister were effected by the flare, my father left me with them and they always threatened me. I was taken after they killed each other one night and I saw it all unfold, after all that I was brought here" he sighs and a tear falls from his cheek.

I hug him tighter and I feel my eyes become heavy, my head rests on his shoulder.

I awaken to newt also asleep my head resting on his shoulder still and he is resting against the wall.

I lift my head and he snaps awake. We make our way to the cafeteria and found we just woke up in time it just time to eat and we went unnoticed.

We just grabbed a plate of some pasta and sat down at our table. " where were you guys?" Thomas asks. " reading" newt and I answer at the mm same time.

" Thomas, Teresa, Anna and Aris please fallow me" mrs Paige comes up behind us.