That morning somehow I drag my feet out of bed and head to breakfast. I don't eat much but no one notices. Then I somehow drag myself to class and nearly fall asleep there.

When it's lunch I am like a zombie. "Anna, earth to Anna" Aris waves his hand in front of my zoned out face. " wha-wha-wha what!" I stammer and I slap his hand away. " I said where is newt?" Minho rolls his eyes.

I look around and I don't see newt, " I don't know, I haven't seen him all day" I say still looking around. The buzzer goes off for free time and I race to the book room.

I hear some sniffles, " newt?" I say softly as I round the corner to get behind the bookshelf. He is in the corner head resting on top of his knees. He looks up with a tear stained face.

I crawl right up to him and wrap my arms around him "what's wrong?" I say. He doesn't respond. I kiss him on the cheek and he look up with a small smile.

"It was the dream, eve-everyone died because of me... I killed everyone including you" he stutters and wipes his face.

I take out a book and turn to a certain page... It was called history of the world and I turned to page 250. That was the exact page number that newt and I read together. It was on a man named Isaac Newton and we both found him fascinating and we soon figured that was who newt was named after.

🔥Authors note~

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter but the next one will be a few year later (just a heads up) and will be longer. Sorry but I just had to use that number even though how sad that number is :(