Dead

I am in the control room watching newt, I notice the guys aren't taking well to Teresa, don't worry, I'll be there soon, you won't be the only one.

   All the other workers for wicked are in a meeting that I was not allowed to go to so I spend my time spinning in my chair in deep thought thinking about how they would take to one last girl being sent up.

    I end up thinking so hard and long that I becomes tired. I fall asleep in front of the monitors.

  *dream*   

     I am in the 'glade' with newt. He is in the deadheads crying. I run to him but I can't move, I run in spot. Why can't I move?

   Suddenly a boy comes up behind newt and slits open newt's throat with a dagger.

   "No!" I scream still running in place hoping the invisible force will let me go, my vision blurs with tears as I reach out to the blond boy laying in a pool of his own blood as the mysterious murders runs off.

* end of dream*

   I snap awake to alarms going off like crazy. What the heck? Nothing seems off until I hear screaming down the hallway.

  "Come on I hear something over here" a man yells then the sound of boots stomping on the ground come closer and I begin to panic.

     I run to hide under a table and I stop breathing when the door slams open. My eyes widen when I see a pair of boots walk and stop right in front of my face.

    These boots look nothing like what wicked workers would wear. They are black with spikes.

    "There is nothing here!" One guy yells.

   "Under the tables, in the closets! Look for anyone!" Another man yells and I know I am doomed.

   The man that stood in front of my face looks down to me and jumps.

   "Young girl right here!" The man yells.

   A couple arms reach down and drag me out roughly. I put up a fight when they do but they overpower me.

    "Just a kid, what do you know?!" What seems to be the leader yells in my face.

   I don't say anything, I keep my mouth shut and zipped.

   "Tell us now!" The leader yells again.

   "Hm... Useless, kill her now" the leader says and they make me stand up.

   A man takes his gun and touches my head to it.

   I hear a gunshot, then pain, and finally nothing.

   I am dead.

  That's it.

  That was my life

  Cut short because of a pice of metal was shot with force into my skull.

  Goodbye Newt.