Kiss

-5 years later-

Newt and I have gotten closer over the years. He still has the nightmares and many times I have not gotten a minuet of sleep but I do make up for it in the library.

"Hey Anna" Newt says as he comes into the little room behind the bookshelf. We have added pillows and a light to make it more comfy along with blankets and many books we claimed.

Sometimes we even sleep here or stay overnight just to talk or read more. Teresa,Thomas, Minho and Aris do know about this place. We don't talk to Harriet or Sonya anymore just because we have different interests, truly they are nice and all.

Teresa and Thomas crawl in "um Anna, we have to go" Thomas says, dam I almost forgot the meeting today. " okay ill be there in a minuet. They both crawl out and I turn to newt. "Meet here tonight?" I say and he nods. I fallow after Thomas and Teresa and Aris is already there.

"Hello, today we need your help. We have designed a maze, we are going to put the other children through. The strongest will help design a cure"mrs Paige begins to explain. " you are going to decide on things such as how to get out and what happens next." She continues. "Tomorrow you won't be going to lessons but come here to get started.

She explains what they have so far and By the time she is done its already time to head back to our rooms. I wait for 10:00 and I slip out.

I reach the entrance the same time newt dose and we decide just to sleep. It's more comfy here anyways.

I am awaken by a piercing screams. " what the..." I look over and newt is thrashing around. " newt! Wake up!" I say and he bolts up breathing heavy.

" I am so sorry, it was just a..." I cut him off by kissing him on the lips for the first time. I startle myself by doing that.

"I-I am so so sorry" I stutter now embarrassed. "No don't be, I love you too I guess" he says and I smile but there is still that awkwardness.

I crawl to the other side of the room and hide my face. "We are just 11! How could I possible love this boy so much" I think to myself, But then again we act and think like adults scientifically then why not in our personalities and thoughts?

I cover my face with the blanket not want to show how red I am.

🔥Authors note~

I will be doing a halloween chapter and will post it on halloween ;) it will be a big chapter so just to let you know.

Also any suggestions are welcomed comment or message me ideas and I might use them ;)