Talk

We fallow mrs Paige into a lab and she orders us to all lay on the beds. We so as told and she starts lecturing doctors to do this and to do that.

There soon is many machines surrounding me and I feel a panick attack start to build up. They see the fear and jab me with a needle which makes my head light and I feel funny.

They work while I think the weirdest things. Soon enough I fall asleep and dream the weirdest things. I can't describe them without sounding like a crank.

I awaken in a room on a bed. I am on the top but this isn't Teresa's and mine old room. I hear some mumbling and I climb down to see Aris, Thomas and Teresa there talking.

" what happened" I say using the wall to keep my balance. Thomas is about the answer when the door opens and mrs Paige walks through. " hello, your all wondering what happend?" She says and we all nod.

" we'll we inserted chips, you can talk to each other in your heads, try it" she says and I do to Teresa. " hey can you hear me?" I say. " yes!" She responds excitedly.

" Thomas! Did you hear me" Aris says. " yeah but I can't" he says in a tone only someone who was giving up would use.

" Thomas, I can insure you that you can do it, you just need practise." Mrs Paige says before adding" none of you will leave this room until Thomas can do this" and she walks out of the room.

We keep making Thomas try but he can't do it. " okay none of us will talk to you until you can do this" Teresa says and we talk to each other in our minds.

We do this for a few days until we all hear " can you hear me" in our minds. We all look at Thomas who smiles.

We all cheer and mrs Paige comes in. " he did it" Teresa yells and mrs Paige smiles. " okay it's free time right now" and we all push our way through the door.

I run to the bookshelf and crawl behind to find newt. " where were you!" He looks at me. " They did some cheak ups on us" I say lying, I had a feeling we can't tell what happend.

We read together until dinner and we walk together hand in hand.