Last day part 1

Tomorrow newt is going up, every time it creeps into my brain my heart begins to feel weak.
The two girls came and their names are Rachel and Alicia. I have talk to them but I didn't have anything in common, good thing that we aren't not going to be in the same maze I guess.
I try to focus on work but my job doesn't help, I am suppose to start newts file by typeing all the info into a document so all I go can be recorded.
"Name: newt / age: 13/ gender: male/ original name:" that's as far as I got.
I hear the buzzer rang and mrs Paige gave me a look when she noticed how much a really did.
I race out before she could say anything and to the book room. I see newt waiting for me like always. "Last day lets make it the best" he says.
"Okay" I kiss him on the cheek. The whole afternoon consists of re reading our favorite books, eating things we stole from the kitchen and cuddling.
"I'll miss you" I say.
"I'll see you on a year or two" he says smiling.
"Yeah but we won't remember each other" I say with no hope what's so ever in my voice.
"Who knows" he says. I just glare at him and he stops talking. I am not in the mood to talk.
-next morning-

I wake up where we fell asleep, in the book room. My head is against newts chest and I listen to the steady beat of his heart for a moment. This of course probably would be the last time.
He soon rouses and looks at me and we smile locked in each others eyes. "When do I have to go" he says.
"Really? Amazing job starting off the day" I say standing up. "But to answer you question...." I look at my watch "one hour" I say.
"Wow only one more hour of my precious memory"he points to his head. I just roll my eyes.
All f a sudden both our stomachs grumble. "Food?" He says. "Food" I say and we both rush down the halls.
We grab stacks of pancakes and head over to the table where Minho is the only one not here. "We will be right back" newt says before grabbing my hand and dragging me to his room where of course Minho was sprawled out on his bed.
"Minho!" I yell and all that gets is a twitch. Newt disappears for a moment and comes out of the bathroom with two cups of freezing cold water. "On the count of 3" newt says and we take positions of safety.
"1......2.......3!" Newt says and we dump the water all over Minho. "What the hell!" He says snapping awake.
I am surprised by his choice of words but I quickly dismiss it. "I am going to kill you" Minho says getting up too see who it is. "Anna? Newt?" He says surprised then he has a grin.
"Get up or the food will be gone" newt says as he climbs down with me following.
We eat quickly and Minho joins us when we are almost done.
"I need you four along with newt to fallow me" mrs Paige comes up behind me.
"Stop by your rooms also to change" she says and we quickly clear our plates under her careful eye.
I change into the white skirt with a black shirt and a lab coat including my ponytail.
I step outside to newt beside mrs Paige terror filled in his eyes