Thomas and teresa

-2 years later-

Today we are sending up Thomas, Teresa is acting like I did when newt went up and I don't blame her.

Thomas and her have grown even closer in the past two years. We are in the same room where newt and I kissed.

"I am just going to go" I say and leave but not without saying "good luck Thomas" and I am out.

I head to the control room, I look at the glade. Newt is sitting with Minho.

"Everyone take their places" mrs Paige claps her hands.

I leave to the room where the swipe is implanted. I stand beside Teresa who I can tell is on the verge of a break down.

Before They place the machine over Thomas's face she rushes up and kisses him. She remains next to me as the swipe is implanted.

Then they lift him into the elevator and up he goes.

Teresa remains in the control room for the rest of the day just watching Thomas. I am there half the time but more so watching newt.

"We should sleep"I finally say.

"Yeah" she says and we head to bed.

The next day Teresa is prepared to go up, I haven't been allowed to see anyone from group b in months, aris went up today and I never got to say goodbye.

I stand by Teresa as the swipe is implanted and watch as she goes up the elevator.

Of course she will be in a coma for a while.

I am to go up in a month.

🔥Authors note-

So only two or three more chapter left! Your going to hate me for the ending.... Yes I am going to be evil.