Chapter seven

At that exact moment, Peter ran in, guards following behind him. "Peter?!" Pearl said, not really questioning."PEARLY!" he shouted as she ran into his loving arms. He picked up his little sister, so they were the same size, and began to give her quick kisses all over her face. The two were cut off by a series of growls, so Peter instantly placed on her own two feet but still held her close.

The king Alpha began to stalk towards Peter, eyes yellow, as he was the closest one to them. He looked as though he were about the beat Peter up, so Pearl stepped in the way and touched his arm. "HE WAS KISSING YOU!" He shouted extreamely loud, causing Pearl to whimper back in fear into Peters arms. "Shes my sister, not my lover!" he exclaimed hugging Pearl in his arms. They all instantly calmed down, including the Alpha.

"Hey, Pearl... I-I didn't mean to scare you..." the Alpha started, but she wouldn't look out from within her brother. Was that what they would all be like when she chose? And what if she chose a human instead? Would she then have no protection and be killed? "Shes only young" came a soft female voice, who seemed to be princess Evangeline of the fairies. "Yes, how old is she? Twenty two? Twenty one?" King Vito asked. Peter gave a huff. "I don't know what the hells going on with you guys, but I need to get my sixteen year old sister away from here". That made all of the gasp. She was only sixteen? She wasn't even of age?

"You can't  just leave, she works here!" But Peter continued to walk to the door, completely ignoring all of them. Although, King Vito wasn't having that. He used his vampire speed to get in front of them and stopped. "The only way shes leaving is with me" he said, staring angrily at the human. Pearl took her head out from Peters shirt and looked up at her brother. "Their right. I can't leave. They own me, Peter." He shook his head ans sighed. He bent down and cupped her face smiling a half hearted grin. "Dads found us"

And with those three simple words, Pearl fainted.

***********************************************************************************************

Pearl slowly began to wake up, and as she did, the noise around her silenced. "Shes awake!" somebody said, but she couldn't quite tell who.Her eyes slowly began to flutter open, but the second the light hit her eyes, her head began to hurt. Pearl tried to scrunch up her face to stop the pain but  failed miserably.

She saw that all seven of her mates sat there, and of course Peter."I'm sorry, but now that shes awake, we can only have five people in at a time." the doctor said looking at a clipboard. "Pearly, who do you want in?"her brother asked, stroking her hand fondly. Five? Uhhhhh, she couldn't remember all of their names. "Uhhh... Peter... Jackson... Alpha.... Luke... and, uh..." she looked up to see the remaining faces. The elf, who hadn't said anything, the fairy who was on her phone, the cocky siren or the King, who was staring daggers at her. "King Vito"

The King of vampires smiled in joy as he took the sirens seat. Slowly, Pearl pushed her self up,so that she could see everyone a lot clearer. "What happened?" she asked rubbing her head hard. "You fainted. But luckily, it wasn't so bad as King Vito caught you as you fell. Your head may hurt a bit though, as he gave you severe whip lash as he pulled you to his chest too quickly" The doctor said, constantly taking notes.

"I thought she was hurt, so I was trying to keep her safe. I already told you that there was no need to tell her that part" King Vito growled at the doctor, who seemed unaffected. The King Alpha sniggered at him, smirking wildly. "Hey, your not much better! Your the one that made her cry and cower in fear!" he returned, still in a mood.Ignoring the twos bickering completely, Pearl just looked to Peter. "You said something about dad?" he nodded, giving her hand a slight squeeze. "He's come for us. Apparently hes already got mum" Pearls heart clenched. He got mum? "Wait a second, why don't you want to go back to your dad?" Luke asked finally piping up.

Jackson still remained silent.

"Well, our dad was a hunter. And they weren't supposed to have kids without still being with the team. He had already left... he wants me because I'm the oldest, and I carry the hunters gene, apparently. And they want Pearl so she can have some other hunters babies, to create pure hunters" They all gawked at what Peter had just said. But it was true. And Pearl desperately didn't want to have babies yet. She was too young!

"They won't take her away as long as shes in the castle. If they know shes here, she'll be taken away the second she leaves the castle." the King Alpha stated, being his serious self again. "I'm not leaving here. I want to make sure shes safe too. And I'm sure the others will feel the same way." King Vito said, finally getting out of his mood. The Alpha nodded, saying that he will have their rooms prepared.

They were all going to be okay.

***********************************************************************************************

That night, she had to sleep in the hospital quarters to make sure she was stable. She was sleeping peacefully, until she heard a crying sound coming from next to her. Pearl opened her tired eyes to see Petal, clutching her teddy bear tightly. "Petal?!"she said, letting the little girl climbing in to her bed. "I had a dream that you were dead" she cried hugging Pearl tightly. Pearl just shook her head, stroking her soft hair. "Pearl?" she said after a few minutes, once she had began to calm down. "Can I call you mummy?" The question startled Pearl so much, that she let out a quiet gasp. "I don't have a mummy anymore, and I want you" she said snuggling into her body. Pearl couldn't say no to the little girl, she didn't have the heart to. So she agreed. She was like a mother to Petal already so it wouldn't be too much of a change.

Pearl finally felt as though she could start to feel happy again.

Words: 1049

Yo!  Thank you for reading my book, I really hope that your enjoying it. I'm sure that at least some of you are. 

Question of the day: Who do you want Pearl to end up with so far? I'll ask again in a few chapters, in case you change your minds :)

 Mia

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.