Authors Note

And that was it; the story is over. 

Did you guys enjoy it?

Because I enjoyed writing it A LOT.

Now, I know a lot of you are wondering about what is going to happen to Pearl and the triplets after this...

But who really knows, hey?

I'm joking!

I am now declaring that I, Mia Lily, will be writing a sequel to the book "Their Flower".

Look out for it for when I post it, which should be really soon. Don't remove this from your library quite yet either, as I will be creating a chapter with the description of the next book within it. 

Now it is time for the dedications! Here I will be thanking everyone who has helped me with my story writing all the way, so here we go;

Thank you Eirinkara97 for voting for every single chapter along the way! You would always be one of the first people to read and always be the first to vote. Thank you for that, it meant a lot.

Thank you ninjabeau15 for being there for me all the way! You helped me come up with the title for the second book in this series, and I really appreciate it. 

Thank you _sweetgirl123_ for being my first true friend on this website; I know that you will always be there for me!

And then finally, thankyou to giantess36 for helping me along the way. I am a founder of the competition  "LOL" that they hold, and everybody there has helped me a lot. Thank you, guys!

Mia x

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.

The entires books' words' (without notes): 40,383