Chapter thirty four

Pearl sighed as she looked down at the bump on her stomach. She didn't have too long left to wait before she would be a mother, and at first, she was excited; but then her husband decided to blow up on their wedding day and ignore her ever since. It had been five days and he still hadn't apologised.

They hadn't even seen each other.

She had cried her eyes out for what felt like hours. The pack members felt sorry for the poor human girl tied to their ruthless alpha. But Pearl didn't want to be seen as weak; she was destined to be queen, and yet she had thrown that all away...

Sometimes she regretted her decision.

Her decision to leave the castle. Her decision to marry Blade. Her decision to get pregnant and settle down. It had all gone wrong for her, and she hadn't even realised it up until this point.

She jumped when the door opened to reveal Katie. They, too, hadn't talked since the wedding. She nervously coughed, looking down at her feet. "I'm really sorry for making a massive scene on your big day, but I couldn't bare to see my Luna being disrespected. Not even by the Alpha"

Pearl smiled lightly, going up to wrap her into a hug. "I look up to you Katie; I would have never have been able to stand up for my self, and I am thankful to what you did for me" She smiled wider, hugging her back. They were two great friends and didn't care if they were different species; they were just two average girls having an above-average friendship. 

"Blade wants to see you downstairs in his office. He wants to apologise."  She sighed, but before Pearl could interrupt, she stopped her. "Please just give him a chance. Hear what he has to say; you have done him and this pack so much good, we couldn't bare to lose you over a single disagreement."

P[earl huffed but nodded anyway. She had liked Blade a lot, and that was why she had chosen to marry him... she just hadn't known him long enough. You couldn't marry a man that you had just met, no matter the connection you felt. You just wouldn't know the person enough. I mean, come on; they could end up being a serial killer.

Pearl slowly stumbled to the office, not really feeling the whole "I'm sorry five days later" speech. She expected to walk in and him to make her feel regretful, make it seem like he didn't do anything against her...

But boy was she wrong.

The second she walked in, the smell of wet dog hit her. It was revolting and she scrunched her nose up in disgust. Of course, she couldn't complain out in the open, being surrounded by wolves and all. Pearl looked around the office to find blankets thrown onto the sofa, empty cups littered around the room... and the wallpaper and chair ripped to pieces, scratch marks inhabiting them. 

Her body shuddered, skin shivering with fear. He really had gotten mad. "Flower" she heard a husky voice whisper out. She turned her head to the back corner to see him stood there, his shaven beard unkept and his hair messy. He only wore joggers on his bottom half, his fully toned abs on show for all to see. His brown eyes were bloodshot as they looked at her, making her heart stop beating momentarily. He looked shocked.

He looked hungry.

He immediately stalked over to the small girl, making her squeak in surprise. She thought that her husband was really angry, up until the point where he pulled her into his hard chest. He held her head with one hand to his body, the over smoothing her hair down lovingly. Pearl could instantly smell that he hadn't had a wash in days, but she didn't dare to say anything.

"Flower I am so so sorry, I- I didn't mean to hurt you, I just...." Pearl continued to just stand there. "I guess that I just took you for granted, and I never really thought about how you were feeling. I've just had so much on my mind. Please forgive me?" 

Pearl didn't really want to forgive him so easily; he had caused her a lot of pain and worry. But when she looked up into his eyes, her heart just instantly melted. She could see in his eyes that eh meant it, and she just had to forgive him. 

"I'll let just this one pass; but you do have to stop being a dick!" Blades' eyes widened slightly at the sound of her swearing, but his face then broke off into a massive smile. He gave out a sigh of relief.  Pearl went up on her tiptoes to peak him on the cheek, and smiled wider than he was. She had fallen in love with him, but she just hadn't realised that he had had some major anger issues...

But they could work past that.

"So honey, back to what you were saying about the pups..." Pearl looked dpwn at her small feet. She didn't want to say something and then for him to laugh at it. "I was thinking that we could name them Austin, Ryan and Saffron...?"  Blade didn't react for a minute, which made Pearl extreamely nervous; but then he just grabbed her by the waste and planted kisses all over her face. She gave out an unexcepected giggle, so happy to be back in her husbonda' arms. 

"I think all of those names are perfect for out pups... or children, as you would call them" Pearl smiled, pulling him down into a full on kiss. 

Oh how much she had missed him.

Words : 960

Here we go again! The story has been finnished for some time now, it's just posting the chapters now!

Question of the day: Team Peeta or Team Gale?

Mia x

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.