Chapter twelve

Prince Chase P.O.V

My beautiful mate had just asked me to dance with her... to be honest, I thought I had the lowest chance of mating with her. But now; I was not so sure.

Pearl rested one small hands on my shoulder as we gracefully danced slowly to the music. I hoped that she wouldn't feel as intimidated as she would have been with the others, seeing as I was a lot closer to her size. But I kind of liked that though; it was refreshing. And she was so beautiful... I was wrong to have been a dick to her when we first met. If I hadn't, we would have been a lot closer than what we were.

"Your highness, you dance wonderfully" She commented. I could tell she was being polite and holding back her true self... but perhaps it was better if she was always like that. That way she would never learn of what a self obsessed dick head I am. "You can call me Chase, Pearl. Theres no need to be so formal with me... although your politeness is lovely" 

There was no doubt about it, I already loved Pearl. And I wanted her to be my queen when I ruled... however, two problems would accur. If she was to choose me, several magic spells would have to be preformed just to make a single room under the ocean in my castle filled with oxygen. There was no way to be turned into a siren. And then the rest of them... half of them kings or kings to be. Every thing was just too complicated. But I suppose it was just my karma.

"Chase...I don't really know what to do" she started, her eyes looking down. "If I choose one of you, then the rest get hurt and most probably declare war. But then if I choose none of you, I will surly be killed..." I could see the tears threatening to spill from her ocean eyes. I was never good with all of these human emotions. And just her having the nerve to talk about not choosing me... it wasn't fair. I was hurting too! "Go talk to some one else about your problems" I said, leaving her on the dance floor with out looking back.

That was just the world class ass hole I was.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person P.O.V

"Hey, Layla, have you seen Peter?" Pearl asked quietly, still hiding away from what had happened with the prince. She was only saying her honest opinions. Layla shook her head, stuffing her face with little cubes of cheddar cheese. "I think he went back to his room early. Perhaps you should look there? But right now, I've got to get back to mister hotty" she winked, looking over at Lord Stone.

Pearl rolled her eyes. "Even as a vampire, hes like double your age!" Layla shook her head  trying to ignore her. "Actually, I'm seventeen and hes only thirty two" That wasn't much better! Only two years younger! Pearl couldn't help but giggle at her friend though, as she walked away rocking her hips. She was glad to have a friend like Layla.

"Where are you off too so early in the party?" A voice said behind her. She sighed to see the Alpha King. "Forgive me your majesty, but I have just about had enough of my mates for one evening" Pearl didn't mean to be cocky, she was just extra tired and wanted to go and find Peter. But at the Kings dark growl, she whimpered back in fear. "I do not wish for me to scare you Pearl, but if you do not respect your King and get away with it, I will be seen as weak. Come to my office."

Pearl followed in fear, fearing for her life. Where was one of her other idiotic mates when she needed them? Going into his office, she stood as still as she could, shoulders tense. What was he going to do to her? "My little flower, relax. I could see you wanted to get out of there, and this was the best way to do it" he stated, resting on a red sofa.

"It was the best option to embarrass me and frighten me in front of every one I know?" she whispered, daring to stand up for her self. The Kings eyes softened, sitting up straight. "Your right, it was unreasonable of me. But you don't need to be embarrassed, your going to be a queen one day, even if you don't choose me."

Pearl found this man unbelievable. "What if I chose Jackson or Luke? What about then?" The Alpha sighed, getting up to open the door. "You may leave, my little flower." She practically skipped out of the room, getting braver with each step. Pearl thought that maybe she could start to get away with being her self a bit more, and speaking her mind.

As Pearl neared Peters room, she felt a slight breeze brush over her bare arms. Where was the cold air coming from? She continued to stroll down the hall way, feeling colder with every step of the way. She was begining to regret buying a fake wand instead of a cardigan for her  arms. She didn't excpect to feel so cold in the castle!

"Peter?" she said, knocking on the door. There was no response. "Peter, its Pearl. I've come to talk to you" Again, no reply. Pearl was starting to get worried. Was Peter alright in there? Was he hurt. "Peter, I'm coming in!" she shouted, opening the door to find ...

... the room was empty.

No life inhabited the bedroom, although the window was as wide open as it could go, purple curtains blowing in the room wildly. She walked towards the bed, spotting a small envelope that lay on the silky duvet cover. 'Pearl'

She excpected it to be a note from Peter saying that he had left and was never to return... but it ended up being something ever so much more worse.

Peter had been kidnapped.

Words: 1000 words exactly baby!

Hey, wassup bishes? Thanks for reading this book, its not getting many reads, but I am still holding on for hope!

Question of the day: Who do you think kidnapped Peter?

Mia x

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.