Chapter nine

King Vito P.O.V

I stared down at the little human being before me. She was so cute. She was the one to tell me to stay on my side, whilst she was the one to begin snuggling me! Unbelievable! I smirked, and stroked her dark hair softly.  I never thought that I would fall in love with a human girl... but then again, and I never thought I would fall in love witha ny one. Nobody did.

Throughout my one hundred and three years, I had only ever caused destruction. Never gave a second thought about love, or any one else. I came here for the meeting to declare war on the werewolf quarter- they had the next strongest army, after us. But the second the King of the Sirens called her in, I just knew that she was meant to be mine. The way she quickly shuffled past me, looking down at her petite feet. The way she didn't know how to talk back to that stupid siren, the mate that didn't have a chance.

At least I hoped he didn't.

 There were three people that I had to worry about; The Royal beta, Luke and the Alpha King. The Alpha was my main competition, as I knew that he too would never want to give up. He was only an inch taller than me, and if I had to, I knew I could take him. I was much faster and had years more excperience.

The human girl that lay in my arms gave out a yawn as she snuggled in closer to my chest. Her tiny body fit perfectly into my much larger one. There was nothing more that I wanted to do than kiss her sweet lips, whisk her away and be married before the sun  set... but we couldn't.

She wouldn't chose to be with me, yet at least. And the others would probably fight to the death for her. And what if she wanted a family? We would have to wait even longer to turn her into a vampire... and was I ready to be a father? I'd never give a thought about having kids before, I practically despised them. But if it was something that would make her happy, then I would do it.

But only for her.

Pearl slowly began to wake up in my arms, a little confused look on her beautiful face. "Morning Pearl" I said, stroking her check. She gasped and pushed me off the bed and onto the floor. Of course she wasn't strong enough to do it herself, but I still made her happy. I let out an extra loud laugh, holding my stomach tightly. She really was cute. "I told you to stay on your side" she mumbled, trying to look angry. "Hey, your the one that broke the rule! You just began hugging me, and I couldn't get you off without waking you up"

She sighed, stumbling out of bed and up to her wardrobe. When she opened it up, I saw she had three work dresses and one skirt. My girl needed more clothes than that! "Were going out" I stated, using my King voice. She turned around to look at me, eyes wide. I didn't like it when she was afraid of me. "Put on the light blue dress and lets go. I will pick you up in 30 minutes. And don't eat breakfast!"

***********************************************************************************************

Ten minutes early, I stopped outside Pearls' door and listened in. "Its not a date Layla, I already told you" I heard her moan. Oh, this certainly was a date. "Oh yes it is! When some freaky hot vampire asks you out, you have to dress to impress!" They continued to bicker and I couldn't help but laugh. My mate was so cute, even if she did have six other lovers.

I wouldn't change anything for the world.

Just as I heard the two finishing up, I knocked on the door. It was opened almost instantly and their stood my stunning mate. She wasn't wearing the dress I told her to wear, but one which must have been her friends. It was a plain white, tight around the top, but frilled out at the bottom, ending just before the knees. Not to be a pervet, but the dress showed off her breasts perfectly too, showing off her lovely neck.

Her white outfit contrasted with mine perfectly; Black shirt, Black waist coat, black jeans and black shoes. Yes, I know, very dark and intimidating. And no, I didn't want to come across as scary to her. But these were the only clothes that I ever wore.

"Hi" I started, seeing her blushing from my looking. What, I couldn't help it?! "Hi" she whispered back, closing the door behind her. "Do I need to bring any money because I-" she started, but I instantly cut her off. "No. I will playing for everything no matter what. You don't need to worry". I saw her sigh in relief.

We walked in silence to the top of the stairs, until I stopped her. She looked startled until I gave her a smile. I put my hand out and did  a very gentlemen like bow. "May I?" I asked her, grinning like a Cheshire cat. I was afraid she would say no or 'do I have a choice?' but to mu surprise she didn't. She let out the cutest giggle and gave me a very graceful curtsy. "You may". And when her hand came into contact with mine, it felt like the best feeling in the whole entire world. I didn't even have to force her!

Pearl seemed so much more natural around me today... and it was amazing. When we arrived at my car, I opened the door for her and felt like the luckiest man in the world. I would provide her with everything she would ever need, slave away for her everyday...

Just to earn her love in return.

Words: 981

Yolo! Thanks for continuing to read my book :D I really value it.

Question of the day: Who do you want a P.O.V from next? It can be any charcter in the story, even if they don't play that main of a part!

Mia x 

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.