XLII

Amara Winters' POV
I was in total shock, seeing Harry lying helpless like that, nervously trying to cover his wounds, as he couldn't take his shirt off to cover them, because it'd hurt the wound on his side. I'd gotten off Jane as fast as I could, immediately rushing to Harry's side. I panicked as I desperately tried to help cover his wounds. I eventually just ripped off my shirt, exposing my tank top which I'd thankfully kept on before I threw the uniform on yesterday.

I tied the shirt around his leg, covering the largest wound, and applied pressure to it. Another officer helped as I tried to get Harry up from the ground. We quickly led him to the nearest police car and opened the door. Harry and I looked around as we heard a high pitched scream.

"If I can't have him, no one can!" Jane yelled before her head was pushed down into another vehicle. I shook my head and helped Harry get in. He grunted as he held his side, covering the wound the best he could. I felt tears spill from my eyes as I tried to keep Harry awake.

"It's okay Harry, it's gonna be okay, please stay with me. Please, you have to stay with me now." I rambled and Harry smiled as the car sped off.

"You know, you're cute when you're stressing out." He smiled before his eyes fluttered closed, leaving me even more stressed out as I tried to wake him up.

----------

"Relatives of Harry Styles?" Was called through the waiting room and Anne, Gemma and I shot up from our seats.

"He's lost a lot of blood and it took a while to get everything cleaned and stitched up, but he's okay now. He's in a lot of pain, so don't pressure him too much." The nurse said and we nodded, eagerly following her into the room. She adjusted Harry's IV before smiling at us and leaving the room. We walked over to Harry's bed, seeing his eyes slowly flutter open. I smiled as I grabbed his hand, feeling nothing but admiration for the man in front of me. His eyes squinted towards me and then he looked at Gemma and Anne. A few tears streaming out of his eyes. Anne smiled and wiped them away with her thumbs.

"Awe, baby, don't cry. We're here, everything is okay." She smiled, butHarry swatted her hand away, quickly wiping the remaining tears.

"I'm not crying mum," he groaned, still squinting his eyes as another tear rolled down his cheek.

"Yeah, you are crying," Gemma said and Harry glared at her.

"But in like... a cool way." He smirked, but Gemma, Anne and I all shook our heads.

"Keep convincing yourself of that, my naive little brother," Gemma said, patting his shoulder. Harry frowned and looked at me, his eyes still squinted and watery.

"What did they put me on? I feel so oh- ouch." Harry dryly said, making us frown and rush to his side, asking if he was okay.

"Oh would you look at that, I like all this attention, maybe I should go to the hospital more often." He smirked, making us roll our eyes and back up a bit.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," I said, softly hitting his chest and frowning.

"Oh don't pout like that, it makes me feel bad-" Harry was cut off by a door closing and we looked around, noticing that Anne and Gemma had just left the room.

"Well so much for a goodbye," Harry muttered, making me laugh while tears appeared in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Harry asked softly as he leaned over to wipe a tear from my face. I sniffled and shrugged.

"I was just so scared. I don't wanna lose you." I said and Harry smiled, his adorable dimples accentuating his gorgeous face.

"I was scared too, at first I thought you stood me up, but then I looked in the dumpsters behind your flat and saw bottles of 'CHATEAU LA TOUR CARNET' and I knew something was up," Harry said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why were you looking in the dumpsters?" I asked and he started blushing.

"I was so upset that I threw away the flowers that I got you... for our date." He hid his face as I made an 'aw' sound.

"Don't hide your face, you look cute when you blush," I said, but it only made him blush more. I grinned and kissed his cheek, making his emerald eyes look up at me. I softly kissed the corner of his mouth, but he was quick to pull me closer and crash his lips against mine. We pulled back after a while and we leaned our foreheads against each other.

"How did you find me?" I asked as I grabbed a chair and sat down on it, holding Harry's hand, pressing a gentle kiss against it as I looked at him.

"While Jane was tying you up, she accidentally turned your body camera on... You're lucky that you were wearing your uniform." Harry said and I smiled.

"Thank you for rescuing me." I smiled and Harry smiled back, pulling me down to kiss me again.

" I smiled and Harry smiled back, pulling me down to kiss me again